Can any-one help with assessment questions please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stba2006

Reaction score
I have an assessment soon and just can't find the answers to these 2 areas.

1. What does excema on the nail plate look like? I can find out what excema on the skin looks like but not on the nail plate.

2. What is a contra action to using a cuticle product on the cuticle.

Am probably panicking too much but just want to go in well prepared :/

If you Google
nail disorders and diseases
you will find sites that have pictures of all the different ones for you to view,
for your second question you should be able to find the answer to that in your work book hun hth

Go and buy the complete nail technican by Marian Newman it has everything you need in it, this book will become your bible.

Is it Level 2 nail services you are doing? If so and you are progressing on to level 3 also purchase Doug Schoons book Nail Structure and Product Chemistry as this gives you the knowledge about the products you will be using.

My last recommendation is Gigi's Book Nails Class when i got this book I sat at my nail station with all my products around me and as I read the book I did as it said for example..... How to hold my brush or how to hold the file correctly it all then clicked into place what i were doing wrong.

Even now I still pick up nail class and sit with all my stuff I need around me and go through the whole thing again. Just to remind myself.
Hope this helps
Debbie x

Latest posts

Back