Can anybody tell me....

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

inspirationails

Reaction score
Hi Folks!

I am going to be offering the Creative Spa Peduicure to clients, can anybody tell me what they use to soak their clients feet in??
I need some thing deep enough to keep the water in, what I am using now is too shallow and the water splashes everywhere. Does anyone use a heated foot spa, if so which one?

Cheers for helping.. :)

I use a heated foot spa but, to be honest, there is a lot of messing around with them and the wire can be a bit of a hinderance too. If I were you, I would purchase a very large bowl which looks attractive and not too heavy. You could also have a heated flask of water to top up the bowl as necessary.

ok u can all laugh now , i use a punch bowl :o coz i couldnt find a nice bigger one anywhere lol
btw i dont use it to serve punch lol :eek:

I just use a Carmen whirlpool spa that I got from Ellisons. The whirlpool action is really nice. If you use a bowl be sure that it has got a large stable base. People have a tendency to wiggle their feet around and you wouldn't want a large bowl of water spilt all over the floor :eek:

I was in superdrug yesterday and they have spa foot baths in for £10.00, bargain if anyones looking for a christmas present.

Latest posts

Back