Can anyone help? Don't know what's wrong

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Angel_19

Reaction score
Basically over the past week ive been getting really really bad headaches and even will I take painkillers they still don't seem to go away! I drink loads of water so have no idea where they have came from. Also I've been really tired lately even when I've had enough sleep I still really struggle to get up.

And the latest thing is today and yesterday I've been feeling physically sick! On and off in waves all day but haven't actually been sick!

I'm really worried as I have no idea what this could be or why it's happening? I haven't changed my diet and I drink loads of water. Does anyone have any ideas?

It could be many things. I would advise you to go to doctors.

I agree, go to the doctors.
We could speculate many many things but we are not trained so would be no closer to guessing correctly then you yourself.

Get an appointment with your doctor !

Thats so strange as ive been feeling the same way, ive had a stotting headache today. Put it down to not drinking enough but still doesnt shift when i do. Ive also been dog tired even tho ive had enough sleep, and its mega hard to get out of bed :irked: been like this for a week or so x

If you wear glasses, might be worth getting an eye test. But I agree with the other geeks, best to get yourself to the doctors. Hope you feel better soon. :hug:

Thats so strange as ive been feeling the same way, ive had a stotting headache today. Put it down to not drinking enough but still doesnt shift when i do. Ive also been dog tired even tho ive had enough sleep, and its mega hard to get out of bed :irked: been like this for a week or so x

Hope you feel better soon too. :hug:

I've been to the doctors and she didn't have any answers! So I thought I'd ask on here. X

The usual line is.. It's a virus!

Did the doctor suggest sinusitis? Its absolutely crippling pain mainly in your face, feels like it going to explode, this would also make you knackered as its an infection in the sinuses, go back to doctor if it carries on.

No it's definitely sinusitis. And that wouldn't explain me feeling like I'm going to be sick

Are you particularly stressed at the moment? Stress, on top of headache, could lead to more stress, leading to sick feeling?

Is anything unusual happening at moment that you hadn't realised was bothering you, ie child started primary or secondary school, older child started uni, other half's job changed, thinking of moving, relationship difficulties, sickness in family, house move, menopause, pregnancy, business worries - the list is endless :(

Only guessing. As others have said, GO BACK TO GP and hassle her until she either gives you a real reason, or sends you for some tests.

I could be the dreaded "virus", but after couple of weeks, a virus should be going, not getting worse imo.

Hugs & kisses. Wishing you better asap. xxxx

I've literally just been to the docs for the same thing. Had my eyes tested and had blood tests which have all come back normal so I'm none the wiser too :( been feeling constantly tired for about 3 months now and been getting headaches.... Doc said they may be tension headaches from stress but they have subsided recently although still tired! So frustrating as I sleep so well in the night but wake up feeling like I haven't been to sleep :( what's your diet like? Are you eating enough fruit or veg? Recently my diet has been pretty poor so making loads of effort to snack on fruit etc to see if that works!!! Xx

Ps I went to my doctor after feeling like it for 3 weeks and he told me to come back in another 3 weeks if it hadn't gone (he said that tension headaches, tiredness are normal and can last about 3-6 weeks) so anything after that time may need looking into hence why I had blood tests etc..... But they are all normal so I'm worried what it could be :( x

Same thing happened me a few months ago went doc loads of times got all the tests and nothing I wAs exhausted and then got really bad headaches and feeling sick lasted a month or so was horrible if u find our what it is let us know, hope u feel better soon Hun xxx

Same thing happened me a few months ago went doc loads of times got all the tests and nothing I wAs exhausted and then got really bad headaches and feeling sick lasted a month or so was horrible if u find our what it is let us know, hope u feel better soon Hun xxx

Its horrid isn't it! I'm just hoping it's nothing bad. I'm going to give it another couple of weeks and see how that goes... Then head back to the doctors if it doesn't get any better! X

First and foremost, I would suggest an appt at the opticians xxx then the dr coz the dr will only send u there first!!! Hope ur ok xxx

Ps I went to my doctor after feeling like it for 3 weeks and he told me to come back in another 3 weeks if it hadn't gone (he said that tension headaches, tiredness are normal and can last about 3-6 weeks) so anything after that time may need looking into hence why I had blood tests etc..... But they are all normal so I'm worried what it could be :( x

If I was you I would be making another appointment ASAP with another doctor that will actualy do tests to get to the bottom of what's going on a good doctor would never send u away and say come back in 3 weeks if it hasn't gone he should be doing tests telling u to do a pregnancy test and giving u some good pain killers in the mean time u can never be to careful xx

Ah it will go I just put it down to a virus that they can't detect or something but I was really bad and I'm 100% now so don't worry,you will get better soon xxx

Latest posts

Back