Can anyone help me PLEASE?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tigi

Reaction score
a bit of a long one: 25 years I qualified as a hairdresser through a YTS course. It was at a college that no longer exists...I have tried ringing the college that took over the course a few years after I left. The woman almost choked laughing on the phone when I said I was tracking down my certs .

My mum said my certificates must have been binned in she and my dad split up when I was 18....

So, Now I want the certificates , I cant find them or even how to chase them down.

oh and dont worry guys, I am not going to start perming peoples hair again as soon as I get them. I want to do refreshers courses and need them as proof.

Is it a lost cause? Is all hope gone?

tigi

Was it a City and Guilds of London qualification? Not sure if you could contact them, I'm sure everything must be archived. Good Luck.:eek:

a bit of a long one: 25 years I qualified as a hairdresser through a YTS course. It was at a college that no longer exists...I have tried ringing the college that took over the course a few years after I left. The woman almost choked laughing on the phone when I said I was tracking down my certs .

My mum said my certificates must have been binned in she and my dad split up when I was 18....

So, Now I want the certificates , I cant find them or even how to chase them down.

oh and dont worry guys, I am not going to start perming peoples hair again as soon as I get them. I want to do refreshers courses and need them as proof.

Is it a lost cause? Is all hope gone?

tigi

I would contact the exam board directly, as said before they should have records archived and be able to provide sufficient proof for you. Good luck xxx

Sent from my E15i using SalonGeek

I shall try city and guilds today. Thank you so much for your help.xxx

Latest posts

Back