Can anyone help with comp questions????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hello_kitty

Reaction score
Hi I really want to start doing nail comps! But don't know where to start!!! I just need some help to know what is the best one to go to to start off with! I live in Bournemouth so if anyone knows of any local or nearly local comps to!!! Would really help!!
If any one has any more advice for me! Websites, trainers, anything would really help!!!! X

I take it you use l/p? I am competing, but only in gel.

If you want to have a look at how competition-nails should look like, take a look in either my album or some of the other competition-techs here. You can also google competition nails and I am sure you will get some more info. At last, there are competition-classes, maybe your distributor has?

Cec.h

The next big nail competition is the Nail Championships at Professional Beauty, Excel, London, 7/8th March. Visit the Pro Beauty website for more info.

HTH!

I know it is a bit far from you but Gemma Lambert in Doncaster does competition training, she does know a thing or three about competitions having been National winner 10 times and is the current International Nail Technician of the year. :eek:
She is a geek user name is gemma lambert, but she doesn't get on here much she is also available on Facebook either under her own name or as part of The Nail Team. HTH

thanks hun xx

Latest posts

Back