Can finally post a thread and reply

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxygirl

Reaction score
I'm so excited as I've been on salongeek now for nearly a year.. I was unable to post so I have now created a new account to do so. When I pressed to reply a notification box would appear and say I do not have permission to do so. So happy to be taking part in the world of salongeek and change my lurking geek status biggrin

Morning :) glad you sorted it xx

I'm so excited as I've been on salongeek now for nearly a year.. I was unable to post so I have now created a new account to do so. When I pressed to reply a notification box would appear and say I do not have permission to do so. So happy to be taking part in the world of salongeek and change my lurking geek status biggrin

This could be because you never activated your original account. That would be the only reason you would get that message.

well whatever the reason thank goodness you've sorted it....hello and look forward to reading your contributions to this lovely site x

Hi and welcome. Being a fellow Aussie I'm hoping you've got a sense of humour as you're going to need one on here.

Hi and welcome. Being a fellow Aussie I'm hoping you've got a sense of humour as you're going to need one on here.

MM I had no idea you were an Aussie- thought you lived up north somewhere! Who knew?!

MM I had no idea you were an Aussie- thought you lived up north somewhere! Who knew?!

H you're falling behind. ... Keep up. ..ha ha

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

I DO live up North somewhere.....but I spent the first 28 years of my life in Australia.

I DO live up North somewhere.....but I spent the first 28 years of my life in Australia.

Well you learn something new each day!

Apologies virtues I wasn't prithee to this information.

Now I'm going to have to imagine everything MM says with the accent!

Well you learn something new each day!

Apologies virtues I wasn't prithee to this information.

Now I'm going to have to imagine everything MM says with the accent!

Accent is gone. Well and truly. I've worked hard at it and now sound like a member of the Royal Family. My Northern kids go in the bath and I go in the barth.

Welcome!

Laura xx

Yes that would appear to be the case. I've noticed a few Aussies on here hopefully word goes around and more join. I'm really surprised how many therapists don't know about salongeek. Thanks for the warm welcome :) oh and YESSS I have a sense of humour ;-)

Yes that would appear to be the case. I've noticed a few Aussies on here hopefully word goes around and more join. I'm really surprised how many therapists don't know about salongeek. Thanks for the warm welcome :) oh and YESSS I have a sense of humour ;-)

A sense of humour? That's you in trouble then. ..;)

Sent from my GT-N7100 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back