can I ask

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My post was directed squarely to Mike and I can't for the life of me see how it would have been read any other way.

While I wholly support openly questioning policies and giving the team an opportunity to explain or to even rethink them, you did not seem to have any appreciation for any of the answers you were given. Just because you do not like the answer does not make them wrong.

This site is nothing if not in constant evolution. We respond to user complaints, suggestions and demands in equal measures and evolve policies to ensure that the site retains its benefit for the mass while supporting the rights of the individual. We did not revoke the ability to post personal meanderings on the site, we provided another avenue to do it to appease the crap loads of valid complaints that we were receiving about the sheer volume of 'splintered toe' threads.

Finally, slinging lame-o comments like the one I quoted from you in my above post really only serves to erode any credibility your questioning might have once had and instead makes you simply look like a troll (at least to me).

I think it is fair to say that:
  • The mods are human
  • I am not (more alienesque if it must be known)
  • Our policies are shaped by user input
  • I shan't be posting a poll about whether this horse is dead. I have made the executive decision that the poor thing has been kicked enough already

nJoy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back