Can I ever have nice nails?!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollsbolls

Reaction score
Hi there!!
I was wondering if anyone could help me!!?
I have extremely small nail beds due to biting my nails for the past 20 years! I have now kicked the habbit and would really like gel/acrylic nails.
I used to get them done frequently but found they never looked quite right due to the above problem.
I would really appreciate any tips or advice!!
thankyou,
Holly xx
:eek:

Firstly, good for you!! It must be hard to kick the habit after so long. I would let your nails grow a little so you have some free edge before you have a nail treatment done.

Sometimes prolongued nail biting can result in the nails growing in a 'ski jump' fashion(growing upwards at the free edge) but this can be camouflaged with correct product appliction. Go for it!!!!

Well done for kicking the habit.

I would advise you to go to a technician who has been recommended to you. If you don't know of one in your area you could call Sweet Squared, who are the official Creative Distributors and they can give you the name of a Master technician in your area - call 0845 210 6060

You need to find a nail tech that can offer custom blending and understands how to elongate your natural nail bed,
if you ask these two questions and they cant give you an answer about them don't go there,
Adele has given good advise about contacting sweet squared hth

thanks guys!! you've all been really helpful! I shall ring that number and keep you posted!!
xx

Latest posts

Back