Can I get a clear spray tan?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tiatia22

Reaction score
Does anyone know where you can buy a clear transparent spray tan tent to let lots of light in, another geek has one on here and put up a link but the link is now showing no longer having them and it's from America also. Any info would be great xx:D

I saw the tent and link you are speaking of and when I looked at it I just thought no way would I get in that to have a tan. I have so many clients that would refuse a tan in that as there is no privacy at all.

I've not seen that tent anywhere else.

Also I think it would look dirty quite quickly, didnt think about the privacy but yes your right baggybear (as usual!) :) xx

I think we have one that we were sent as a sample once. We never went ahead and ordered any, for the reasons Baggy mentions. But if you really want one, let me know, I can see if we still have it somewhere.

I think we have one that we were sent as a sample once. We never went ahead and ordered any, for the reasons Baggy mentions. But if you really want one, let me know, I can see if we still have it somewhere.
Yes I am interested, I don't understand the privacy issue, as there would only be me and the client in the beauty room, when I've used my black tan tent it seems too dark inside the tent. I think a clear tent is a great idea, although more cleaning I know.:D xx

If your in your own room and there is only you & 1 client it won't be too bad but if you were mobile (like me :wink2:) then there is the possibility of other beople being around (like kids or mates or partners etc..) so the privacy is for those who want a tan but not in front of everyone in their home at the time lol.

I have a few clients who manage to get everyone out of the room while they get tanned but I also have many clients that have me set the tent up facing away from others in the room to give them some privacy.

If your in your own room and there is only you & 1 client it won't be too bad but if you were mobile (like me :wink2:) then there is the possibility of other beople being around (like kids or mates or partners etc..) so the privacy is for those who want a tan but not in front of everyone in their home at the time lol.

I have a few clients who manage to get everyone out of the room while they get tanned but I also have many clients that have me set the tent up facing away from others in the room to give them some privacy.

oh I see, well yes it wouldn't be great for you to have a clear tent lol. I have been spraying in one corner of my beauty room,it has black tiles on wall and a large curtain that pulls round ,but it goes everywhere .the whole room needs cleaning down afterwards, and that's with a large extractor fan above the area, and my tan machine set at 10oclock on my maximist 5008. it gets everywhere that pesky tan.x:D

U've got something turned up too high hun and got too much over spray especially if ur still getting it bad with a extractor fan in there.

U've got something turned up too high hun and got too much over spray especially if ur still getting it bad with a extractor fan in there.
I probably think your right caz, but when we turn it down we cant see it going on, and they have no colour after wash off, I keep cleaning gun out etc.. and doing spray on couch roll to set it up.:sad::sad::irked::cry:

:Scared:I will try again turning it down some more, but would still like a clear tent if anyone has one. Catherine have you been hunting lol.:wink2:

Or beautytrix now do a clear solution if that helps lol

Thanks everyone:lol: Catherine's sorted me one out.xxx

Latest posts

Back