Can I please have steps in my hair?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I asked a new client if she wanted to layer her hair. She said she normally gets 3 layers put in. Either her old hairdresser used to just go along with the 3 layer and just do what they think or that's how they layer? Got to love when the clients always right hey.

One of my clients cut her own fringe and im not joking it was atleast 4 inches above her eyebrows, I go around the next day to colour it and she posts a picture on facebook saying "loving the hair thankyou" so now everyone think's i've given her a special fringe.... lol

Or I want my fringe bright Apricot and Daffodil Yellow on the ends... and she is in her late 50's....

Reactions: bnc
My client yesterday asked for her hair like Peter pan!!??...

One of my clients cut her own fringe and im not joking it was atleast 4 inches above her eyebrows, I go around the next day to colour it and she posts a picture on facebook saying "loving the hair thankyou" so now everyone think's i've given her a special fringe.... lol

Or I want my fringe bright Apricot and Daffodil Yellow on the ends... and she is in her late 50's....

I've actually done this! Not on a 50 yr old though

You coloured my hair three weeks ago and there is already a regrowth! You must re do it for free!

You cut my hair and I love it but my husband hates it so can you re cut it for free?

Omg i literally had someone do this to me about 2 weeks ago, i did exactly what she wanted 3 weeks later she calls and says my colours started to fade slightly i want it done for free!
Noooooooo.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using SalonGeek

When my training doll was almost bald I bleached it all to yellow, used a yellow semi then painted a swear on in orange with some swirls and put it in the college's manequin cupboard. The next day it was brought out by a tutor saying it was atleast creative and to show how colours that people think would be bad togeather can look good. Xoxo

I remember when I was about 15 I asked the hairdresser to layer my hair from underneath (I cringe now thinking about it) I was trying to ask her to thin it out. Lol she was obviously very confused! X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

I have been asked to do a haircut of a Character from a computer game! I did my best and she liked it lol!

Also, "I would like you to cut and style it like Cheryl Cole" says the lady with about nine hairs on her head lol!

When my training doll was almost bald I bleached it all to yellow, used a yellow semi then painted a swear on in orange with some swirls and put it in the college's manequin cupboard. The next day it was brought out by a tutor saying it was atleast creative and to show how colours that people think would be bad togeather can look good. Xoxo
LOl Thats well funny!! I used to hide my head in the fridge ha ha !! was a great prank! frightend the life out of someone evey time, ha ha

LOl Thats well funny!! I used to hide my head in the fridge ha ha !! was a great prank! frightend the life out of someone evey time, ha ha

Driving around one night with a friend I thought it would be funny to sit far back so it looked like the head was a passenger, had her by the hair, and when passing people would scream as let her head fall out of the window.

We use some as Halloween props, and an aunt has her sat on the edge of her pond all year round, the dog doesn't like we though xoxo

I got asked to colour a clients hair like a my little pony. She wanted it silver pink and purple in really big stripes... this was the result ha.

Attachments

• 427257_10151116782340845_705086147_n.jpg
    427257_10151116782340845_705086147_n.jpg
    43 KB · Views: 414
I got asked to colour a clients hair like a my little pony. She wanted it silver pink and purple in really big stripes... this was the result ha.

I like that she even has the t shirt

I had a client show me a picture and then say shes got ruffles.... Hmmm Ruffles, you mean layers...no ruffles. So basically you want soft rounded layers...no no no not layers ruffles... okay so i proceed the whole haircut saying ruffles knowing exactly what she was on about......xoxo

I had a client book in for a haircut. Her hair was already very short and strongly layered, and when I asked her what she wanted, she said: "I want you to cut my hair, but I don't want it to be any shorter." Go figure.

I had a client book in for a haircut. Her hair was already very short and strongly layered, and when I asked her what she wanted, she said: "I want you to cut my hair, but I don't want it to be any shorter." Go figure.

I had something like that. She is growing her hair she told me, so I asked if you only wanted a very small amount cutting. No no I want a fair bit off need to look like its been cut. Afterwards, it's never going to grow if you keep cutting so much off!!! I had hardly taken any off

oh the shame! I have been there....I have asked for 'steps' and various other silly things - my two sisters are hairdressers and I swear you all have your own language! lol

First client of the day asked for 3extra layers compared to normal,

Sent from my LT15i using SalonGeek

I'm not a hair geek but my god these are making me laugh! Funny thing is there are a couple that I have actually said before! Thank god my friend is my hairdresser! Haha xx

I got asked for just the one layer today haha!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back