Can I use Brisa?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Violet Star

Reaction score
Hi Geeklins!

I would like to know can i use Brisa and creative tips even though i wont be training with creative?

thanks x

To purchase Creative pro (L&P, Brisa) products from Sweet Squared who are the only authorised distributors you must be trained...to purchase tips etc you can open a account with them and they will be happy to supply. HTH

To purchase Creative pro (L&P, Brisa) products from Sweet Squared who are the only authorised distributors you must be trained...to purchase tips etc you can open a account with them and they will be happy to supply. HTH

Thank you. Yes i will be trained, take my gel training end of month :green: Yippe! And really want to use creative products as i know they are the best

Thank you. Yes i will be trained, take my gel training end of month :green: Yippe! And really want to use creative products as i know they are the best

You have to train with Brisa gel to use it, also with creative L&P to use that. What Bagpuss meant was that you will be able to buy tips from Creative (well that was my take on the convo anyway :lol:)

The best thing youcan possibly do is to ring Sweet Squared and give them your details and discuss it with them. Getting on their customer list is a smart move as you will then be in the loop to recieve cataloges and updated info on a regular basis. it is easy 8452106060

Latest posts

Back