Can I use the nail trainer hand to practice sculpting?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millyspook

Reaction score
I want to practise sculpting. Can I use the nail trainer hand to do this? Can I apply a form to it?

I don't have a nail trainer hand yet but thinking about getting one .

Thanks.

I've used mine to practice sculpting but the form when stuck together still moves around a bit :(

But having said that i think they are worth getting, try and get a used one of ebay x

Yes you can, stick a bit of tape round the finger which will help the form stick and stay in place :)

I've not used one like that but if you can glue a nail onto it so you have the short nail and slight free edge in theory you should be able to

I had something similar to practice on when I first qualified, but ended up getting rid of it and got 'the nail trainer' hand from essential nails instead. The nail trainer hand is one of the best investments that I've made and its great to practice new designs on as well :)

I had something similar to practice on when I first qualified, but ended up getting rid of it and got 'the nail trainer' hand from essential nails instead. The nail trainer hand is one of the best investments that I've made and its great to practice new designs on as well :)

Hi did you buy the one where the tips clip on? Or the one where you have to stick it with blue tak?

I want to get one to practice sculpting.

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek mobile app

Yes you can, stick a bit of tape round the finger which will help the form stick and stay in place :)

That's a good idea I always have problems getting them to stick its a nightmare x

Latest posts

Back