Can someone please help??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JennBee

Reaction score
Hi there, im reall interested in the training for Shellac!! i have posted on the Shellac group & have had no responses, ive even called my local CNC academy who said they'd call me back & havent :sad:
Please can someone advise me what qualifications (if any) i would need to get on the course & how much roughly it would be, etc?
Any help would be much appreciated?? :D

From reading other posts I think you only need a manicure qualification to be able to use it, it does sound really interesting and I am certainly thinking of trying it myself :) Not sure but I dont think they actually do training courses on it.

You dont need training to buy shellac. You just need to be qualified in manicure. The shellac training isn't training has such, just a 2 hour workshop to show you how lovely the product is and all the lovely things you can do with the manicure product.....i think.....someone correct me if im wrong! :)

No excuse- but they are up to their eyeballs in calls ,requests etc.They will get back to you.
In the meantime i can only say in my opinion that if you are qualified as a nail tech,or a beauty therapist,you should have no problem with purchasing Shellac.
Keep trying with the calls- today it was only a 6 minute call queue!
You can imagine how long it takes to talk customers thru the Shellac system,check credentials and then enter them in on the system and then take their order!!Today i was on the phone to one customer for 34 mins!!!!

Hi there, im reall interested in the training for Shellac!! i have posted on the Shellac group & have had no responses, ive even called my local CNC academy who said they'd call me back & havent :sad:
Please can someone advise me what qualifications (if any) i would need to get on the course & how much roughly it would be, etc?
Any help would be much appreciated?? :D

Hi JennBee,
If you read through the threads on here on Shellac, you will get alot of your questions answered, I dont think we are allowed to talk about prices of equipment, kits etc.
Regarding the training - you dont need any additional training, if you are qualified in manicures then you can use & apply Shellac.
You can attend a Shellac attack class, but as mentioned below it is more of a workshop, you just watch it being applied, watch the video that is on youtube and have any questions answered (which to be fair are all spoke about on here)
Try calling your local company again, they do seem to be very busy, they can give you the info on prices etc. You will have to send them a copy/ provide proof of your certificates in your manicures before they open you up an account.
What nails do you do at the moment?
Hope that helps :D x

Latest posts

Back