Can someone reccomend an acrylic

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachybaby

Reaction score
does anybody know of a really opaque pink powder, I want to create a longer looking nail bed by starting my white quite high but without seeing the natural nail!

CND Flawless powder is a good one.

I would custom blend the flawless to make it look more natural though.

I know creative do apowder, its flawless pink and is opaque. its very bubble gum looking though and i would reccomend mixing it with other colours to get the right colour.

OPI do a new powder called reconstruction pink powder its very opaque to disguise and extend the bitten nail plate hope this helps

rachybaby said:
does anybody know of a really opaque pink powder, I want to create a longer looking nail bed by starting my white quite high but without seeing the natural nail!

As already mentioned, Creative Nail Design's Flawless Pink is a wonderful opaque powder to use.. and blending other colors into it may help with application...

Here's a pic of short nailbeds that I MAKE long:wink2:

Christina_CBM_French_Rounded_shape_side_view.jpg

Hope this helps!

All the best,

Not sure which product you are using but NSI simplicity do a 'mask pink' and YOUNG NAILS have a frosted pink. They are both nice colours and are ready to use.

thanks that great especially picture! I just dont know where to get those products as I have only used EZ flow and NSI.

As mentioned if you are using try the NSI mask pink or if you have the ezflow coloured powders you could try making your own colour blend of pansy, pink, natural and a hint of citrine.

There is a great tutorial on here which shows you how to blend an opaque colour mix and even how to blend to meet your client's skin tone...have a look in the tutorials section.

if you do not wish to purchase any more powders and the monomer you need to match, you may be able to get an opaque colour by blending your existing pink and white powders together. start with a bit of pink and add a small amount of white to it. test and repeat until you are happy, and dont forget to record your recipe.

Frosted Pink from Young

Latest posts

Back