Can they sell it yet? - New Shellac!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicsnailz

Reaction score
:confused:
I have been on a well known auction site this evening and I have seen someone selling the new colours for Shellac. Can they do this or not? It is someone in the UK.

:confused:
I have been on a well known auction site this evening and I have seen someone selling the new colours for Shellac. Can they do this or not? It is someone in the UK.

I would hope not, i would ask Geeg or Mrs geek , post this in the nail geek forum. There will be alot of ladies reply to this x

I would hope not, i would ask Geeg or Mrs geek , post this in the nail geek forum. There will be alot of ladies reply to this x

Sorry just realised you are in the nail geek , reading from my I phone,,,, and tired !!!!! X

Hmm - I would think not legally, perhaps one of the following -

1. Fakes?
2. Have they already launched in the states? - perhaps someone with trans atlantic connections?
3. A thief working in manufacturing?

Either way i'd steer clear until s2 or fingertips have officially launched them xx

Official global launch date is March the 1st.

In the UK Shellac will be sold before the first ONLY at the Excel Show and then general release on the 1st March.

Anything being sold before that time is a fake or stolen illegally obtained goods. There is no need for anyone to support this type of activity. Shellac will be available in abundance from legitimate legal licensed sources at the date and time specified.

I knew it wasn't being launched for another couple of weeks and thought I would get these answers. Just thought I should let someone know. Is it worth phone S2 to let them know?

Official global launch date is March the 1st.

In the UK Shellac will be sold before the first ONLY at the Excel Show and then general release on the 1st March.

Anything being sold before that time is a fake or stolen illegally obtained goods. There is no need for anyone to support this type of activity. Shellac will be available in abundance from legitimate legal licensed sources at the date and time specified.

U would be the one to ask Gigi. A website I order throw away products from has already advertised that they have the new collection. I just assumed it was available in the states but haven't ordered it bc my real distributor hasn't contacted me yet. So when u say global I'm guessing that means us to? I've ordered Shellac from this company before when my main distributor was out of stock and never had a problem. But I'd rather not continue to order from a shady company if they are selling fakes and what not.

I read on here the other day someone had Rock Royalty already, they were in Ireland and said it was released there early?

If thats so, maybe they bought it from Ireland?

I sent a message to one of the sellers saying release date wasn't till march and that I'd contacted Cnd & eBay!!! Surprise surprise the seller has removed there listings thing that says it all

I just don't get how this ebay member has the new Shellac. The lady says she is a cnd Master and is a ebay topseller. I still didn't think she could get hold of them sooner.

**link removed**

Last edited by a moderator:
maybe people are listing them now with the intention of stocking up at the show and delaying posting them til after the show....giving the impression that they have them when in actual fact they dont. especially if they are getting people to pay waaaayyy over the odds and paying via paypal, this would give them the funds in advance too....for the sake of 2 weeks i dont see why people dont just wait and order through the correct channels and pay regular trade prices.

I messaged her and she said she has them now,and has limited stock. If it is the case they have not got them yet that is disgusting x

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back