Can this colour be created in Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

curvygirl

Reaction score
one of my clients has asked if this dark raspberry colour can be recreated in Shellac? client has requested it has NO shimmer or sparkle, just a creme colour.. can anyone help?

263383_10151595889544028_1025336934_n.jpg

I've done someting similiar with strawberry smoothie and wildfire, not and exact match but close hth's

ooh, had a thought.. Rock Royalty and Wildfire??!!

anyone have this on a colourpop that they can post a photo of on here?

Kind of reminds me of a mixture of hot chilles and tutifruiti maybe worth a go on a pop?

It's going to be hard to create that with no shimmer. As most of the pinks have shimmers. It looks a bit like hot chillies over hot pop pink except a bit darker.
Make a few pops to shoe her maybe :).

one of my clients has asked if this dark raspberry colour can be recreated in Shellac? client has requested it has NO shimmer or sparkle, just a creme colour.. can anyone help?

That is a beautiful colour! & I for one would live that in Shellac... No shimmer just a Creme. Very classy. 😊

*love* not live! Auto corrector!

Hi hun,

Im not sure if you will have these colours and additives but try the new pastel shades as follows...

Shellac Azure Wish (pale blue) with Red additive over
Shellac Cake Pop (baby pink) with Red additive over
Shellac Lilac Longing with Red additive over!

I can't remember which combo but one of these makes a similar colour and its not got a shimmer!

:hug:
Jade danielle x

Rosebud or Gotcha with Decadence over should make quite a good match and without any shimmer x

No ideas for shellac but vinylux in tinted love looks very similar to that. Xx

The Client doesn't want Vinylux I'm afraid, she wants Shellac!
I only know this because the P.I.T.A Client is me :)

Sunny xx

I have a feeling that tinted love will be one of the shellac colours still to be released this year, well im hoping it is as I love it!!!

Try cake pop and hot chilis xx

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio Z715e using Tapatalk 2

Try cake pop and hot chilis xx

Hot chillis has a shimmer, client had specifically requested no shimmer or sparkle.

Thanks anyway though ;-) x

You could try adding layer of beau to remove the shimmer. Might work. Xx

I have a feeling that tinted love will be one of the shellac colours still to be released this year, well im hoping it is as I love it!!!

From what I've seen on here it is going to be released this year. Can't wait because its been really popular with my clients
:) x

Did you manage to try this with the red additive or do you not use additives?

Jade danielle x

Hot chillis has a shimmer, client had specifically requested no shimmer or sparkle.

Thanks anyway though ;-) x

I can't see your picture but I have made a dark raspberry colour using Rock royalty with red or pink additive?

Xxx

Latest posts

Back