Can we join in a huge WELL DONE to Sweet Squared/Geeg...and your fav CND item

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congratulations and well done both Sweets and Gigi, one great family!!!!

I just cannot live without CND, cannot pick out a single product :green:

Congratulations to all at Sweet Squared and Gigi! What a fantastic achievement a well deserved award.

My fave at the moment has to be the Almond Spa Manicure products but couldn't live without solar oil and my CND wheat mitts Clients absolutely love them!

Wow fantastic and so well deserved. Well done Sweet Squared and Gigi.
Can't manage without cuticle away, solar oil and scrubfresh, oh and super shiny and speedey

Congratulations to everyone front,back and behind the scenes...and to Gigi for being a Global Goddess...what a title!!! :lol:

Fave product....will forever be SOLAR OIL...miracle invention xx

Congrats to all at sweet squared and to the fab Gigi you guys rock :hug:

fave product erm cant pick just one xxxxxxxx

Well done all
my fave product hummmmm my brush! love that thing!:Love:

wow wow wow. its a fantastic and well deserved achievement for sweet squared and Gigi.

AMazing and wonderful news !!!!

scrubfresh and solar oil............. i cant live without them! xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you for distributing a brand that has the passion,the belief and the brains and the hands that makes it work!....and above all a brand that listens to the client:idea:

With such an accumulation of knowledge and commitment,it comes as no surprise the recognition the people of CND so much deserve.

Happy birthday CND 1979-2009....and many more to come!
YouTube - joyeux anniversaire "happy birthday"

I am off to "baillar salsa",and crack open a bottle of pinot noir:eek::lol:

Hey friends and thank you all for the wonderful Congrtas. We actually one 2 awards that night but the biggest, bestest, badass one of all was Global Distributor of the Year. We had a terrific night (all a bit of a blur now) and Sam and I are enjoying a well earned holiday.

Weather, cocktails and food terrific. Now I am off to swim with turtles.

Love to you all and cant wait to share pictures.:hug:

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back