Can we join in a huge WELL DONE to Sweet Squared/Geeg...and your fav CND item

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bagpuss

Sleepy Geek Zzzzzzzz
Reaction score
For those who don't know yet Sweet Squared won CND's International Distributor of the Year award :green:

and also to Gigi (Geeg) who has been chosen as a Global Goddess - for being a pioneer and innovator of her country in creating a market for nail technicians in the UK......

congratulations :hug:

I am sure there are many of us who would like to congratulate everyone at Sweet Squared and Geeg for this achievement hence this thread............and just to add a bit of spice....Whats your best...cant live without CND item....? :)

(mine is scrubfresh and super shiny)

Last edited:
Its fantastic news, ooh my cant live without items are scrub fresh, super shiney and solar oil love, love, love these items :)

XX

Well done to all at Sweet Squared.....considering we are just a small island compared to the USA, this is one fantastic achievement....

My can't be without items are:
Nailfresh
Scrubfresh
Stickey
Speedy

That's brilliant news. Well done to the Sams and their team. What am I thinking....and of course GiGi xx

Last edited:
Cuticle remover & solar oil .

Congratulations guys,:hug:
I cant live without scrubfresh, coolblue, solar oil, cuticle away.....oooo do i have to choose, i love it all and cant live without any of it!!!!:lol:

Congratulations to the Sweets & Gigi well deserved. xxx
I cant do without Scrubfresh & Solar oil.

Congratulations to all at Sweet Squared and Gigi, brilliant achievements.
Love my Solar oil uppermost, scrubfresh and coolblue but love all my CND products:)..xx

Last edited:
Yes, congratulations to you all.:hug:
Don't want to live with out scrub fresh:green:

congratulations, I hope to be joining the cnd family in the new year, but have had invaluable help and advice from SS customer services......brilliant team, Kate from Cheltenham and of course Geeg xxxxxx Well done every one

CONGRATS!!!

I love ALL my CND. :)

Congrtulations all! I cant wait to find out what new products they come home with??? maybe my favourite is one that shows up at the Event.??

A well deserved award....Congratulations to sweet squared and of course...THE QUEEN OF NAILS...Gigi!!! xxx

I love all my CND products & would like a lot more...!!! :hug:

A big congratulations to sweet squared and Gigi you all do a fantastic job!
My best CND item has to be the almond range.... all my clients comment on the lovely smell just pure luxury!
xxx

Congrats x

Scubfresh, Solar & Nailfresh x

congratulations to SS and Gigi.
It's got to be the Solar oil :lol:
:hug:

Congratulations :hug: x minky
love my cuticle chisel pushie tool

Congratulations to both Sweet Squared and Gigi!!!

I too love all my CND products but my favourite is CuticleAway.

Massive congratulations to S2 and Gigi, you both deserve the best as you deliver the best to us:hug::hug:

I cant live without:

Scrubfresh
Solar Oil
Solarspeed Spray
Gelbond
Brisa
Clear Performance tips
clear Performance forms

and everything else!!!

Mahoosive Congratulations to S2 and Gigi.:hug: Well deserved and wow what accolades..
I cant live without.....
Scrubfresh,
Solar Oil,
Brisa
Gelbond
Stickey
Solarspeed Spray
Everything Else................
Love CND!

Jen xxxxx

Latest posts

Back