Can you recommend a good taxi firm in Leeds?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sodabubble

Reaction score
Am off to Leeds to do some training and will need to get a cab from the train station to the training academy, which is just under 5 miles away. I want to be able to pre-book my cab whilst on the train, and as a female travelling alone I want to be sure of a safe drive (would love a female cab driver!) and not to be ripped off by someone taking me the extra-long way round!

any advice? :)

Am off to Leeds to do some training and will need to get a cab from the train station to the training academy, which is just under 5 miles away. I want to be able to pre-book my cab whilst on the train, and as a female travelling alone I want to be sure of a safe drive (would love a female cab driver!) and not to be ripped off by someone taking me the extra-long way round!

any advice? :)

SJK is who we always use ... I do not know the number but you can look it up or ring the Creative Nail Academy in Leeds and they will recommend someone for you.

SJK is who we always use ... I do not know the number but you can look it up or ring the Creative Nail Academy in Leeds and they will recommend someone for you.

thanks ever so much geeg! I am doing my L&P conversion at the Creative Nail Academy, I am very excited about this and want to prepare my journey as best as I can :)

0113 250 5222

Found the number by googling SJK Taxis Leeds

Oooh good luck on your course!!!

I trained at Creative Leeds and they're the best!!! :green:

i can vouch for sjk , they are a really good taxi firm , i always use em :green:

I have done a few courses at Leeds and not only were they great they were fun as well and everyone puts you at ease so you don't feel as if you are training but at a gathering with a group of friends. lol :):)

I have done a few courses at Leeds and not only were they great they were fun as well and everyone puts you at ease so you don't feel as if you are training but at a gathering with a group of friends. lol :):)

thank you so much everyone! L&P has always been my nemesis, but figured that if I get a damn good conversion with a damn good product.....I can only get better right? and more confident!

Thanks geeg for the cab firm number, I will be sure to book with them, mustnt forget my return journey back to the train station too! :)

Good luck on your conversion Soda, it's a fantastic product.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx

thanks bev :hug: xx

by the way it was looking at your work that has inspired me to give it a go! I'm really happy with my brisa but just wanted to push myself iykwim xxx

Bev your site is brilliant and your nails look fab. I wished you lived nearer to me :)
I cant wait to do my Creative course now :)

You will be fine with SJK taxi`s,
when i go to a strange town and know i will be getting a taxi, i borrow my fellas sat nav and give the taxi driver the directions lol

Latest posts

Back