Can you recommend salon treatments for blackheads.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello I have blackheads all over my chin, nose and forehead, they are not as bad as they used to be but I have tried everything what can I have at the salon that will help.
Thank you. x

Microdermabrasion, its really deep cleansing and gets all the blackheads out leaving your skin lovely and smooth. Hope this helps:)

Hello I have blackheads all over my chin, nose and forehead, they are not as bad as they used to be but I have tried everything what can I have at the salon that will help.
Thank you. x
hi, there, i think you can have a try of IPL or laser, i think that will help you. and not only to removal the blackheads, but also can removal the wikle and spot on you face, also can do skin-tightening. hope that can help

i second microdermabrasion for blackheads! x

Facial peels are also an option. :hug:

Without seeing your skin it's rather difficult to assess, but on the whole, unless you're contra indicated, microderm is certainly one option.

Microdermabrasion, its really deep cleansing and gets all the blackheads out leaving your skin lovely and smooth. Hope this helps:)

When you say all the blackheads do you mean ALL of them ? Is there a very noticable difference after ?

The reason I ask is that I have blackheads on my nose and have tried so many different things including crystal clear facials at £50 a pop and can hand on heart say I noticed barely any difference to my skin overall and blackheads looked no different.

I would try microdermabrasion if it really does work but I want to know if it really does work ?

It certainly does!
I think, however, that it depends on the strength of the microderm machine. I turn mine up a bit for blackheaded areas and use both crystals and diamond tipped heads.

Latest posts

Back