Cancellation fee?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlandrews94

TAN EXCLUSIVE
Reaction score
Hiya - I’m sure a few of us on here are very used to cancellations (so annoying!) but is there anyone on here that does charge a client for cancelling last minute? And does it work? I’m very on the fence about this so just wanted a few opinions! (I do mobile spray tanning) x

You’re probably better of taking a non refundable deposit rather than a cancellation fee... I have a cancellation policy in place and have only used it once as it was 6 hours worth of work for no shows by the same person (each appointment was 3 hours long I’m a hairdresser) and she paid up but has never asked to re book. Now for long appointments or regular messers I would ask for a non refundable deposit to secure their appointmentxx

You’re probably better of taking a non refundable deposit rather than a cancellation fee... I have a cancellation policy in place and have only used it once as it was 6 hours worth of work for no shows by the same person (each appointment was 3 hours long I’m a hairdresser) and she paid up but has never asked to re book. Now for long appointments or regular messers I would ask for a non refundable deposit to secure their appointmentxx

Do you do this mobile? I’m not a salon so people book their tans with me by text for example so would you just ask to pick it up? It’s an awkward situation! X

No I’m in a Home based salon, I would ask them to do a bank transfer or PayPal to secure the booking, shouldn’t matter where you work if you’re self employed xxxxx

Ppl book with me via text, mobile, facebook, WhatsApp XX

Latest posts

Back