Can't seem to achieve this copper colour, any advice?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

millyaulait

Reaction score
I have a client who is a level 6 orange (brightcopper would be putting it nicely..), I've tried Igora 6-77 on her but it lacks richness & it has faded quite brightly. Anyone know how to achieve this better?

aoguo0W.jpg

41Ljso3.jpg

e8AVVIA.jpg

Matrix is fab for coppers, this has some red tones is use 6CR (copper red) with copper mix tone and a touch of red mix tone through the ends

Majirel 7.44 is there any grey present? What's the condition like? X

Majirel 7.44 is there any grey present? What's the condition like? X

Thanks! Lengths are VERY damaged + porous unfortunately, I've chopped off as much as she will allow me to. :(

Matrix is fab for coppers, this has some red tones is use 6CR (copper red) with copper mix tone and a touch of red mix tone through the ends

Thank you!

I had a similar case where the hair was very porous on the ends. We ended up using natural Henna on the length and ends which worked great. Just don't do that if she likes to change it up a lot as Henna is impossible to remove!

Did u use vibrance igora? Or permanant? I used to use vibrance on mids & ends, much more shiny & nice

Latest posts

Back