Car Boot Stall

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cuti calls

Reaction score
Hello,

I had an idea and was just wondering what people thought.
I was thinking about doing a carboot as i have lots of junk to sell:) . I was thinking about setting up a mini salon, offering things like manicures and polish with nail art and handing out my leaflets. and also giving people free nail art if they bought anything from my stall.
What do you all think, do I need permission to do this does any1 know?!:rolleyes:

Hi
dont know if your organisers will let u do this as there are some strict rules on what businesses operate from car boots. speak to the organisers of the boot sale and see what they say.

HTH

Theresa

hi there

i know car boots where i live you are not even allowed to hand out leaflets - they are really strict. there is normally an advert in your local paper for car boots in your area they will sometimes have a telephone number on the advert - there would be no harm in calling the number and asking the question - you never know !!

let us all know what happens

Hi

I did a carboot once and offered tooth gems as they were easy to apply etc... Well i called them and they said that it was ok to do. But there is no harm in phoning to ask, they can only say no and that way you don't get in any trouble over regulations etc. I always give leaflets out at carboots too.

Sammie

they normally charge a bit more if you are a business.
i think doing nail art is a great idea but i wouldn't do it free
when they buy something.

Latest posts

Back