Car lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

silverbird9t9

Reaction score
Has anyone got these? CarLashes I am really tempted to get a set when I am ready to do mobile eyelash extensions. :)

Brilliant, I tell you what, these brought a big smile to my face so they must be doing something right. Don't think they would look any good on my old banger but if I had a nicer car I would definitely get some!!!! They would certainly get people talking!!!!!

i've seen a few cars with these, i think ther fab. Everyone stops and looks at them, i think it would defo get your business noticed. xx

I agree, I love them. Just had a word with my hubbie dropped a few hints etc . . . . . . watch this space, haha

apparently though you get pulled over by police as they are a safety hazard! sorry to be a party pooper lol:lol:

Oops duplicate post.

Last edited:
Really? That's a shame. It seems that anything that's fun is either fattening or illegal. :irked:

Oh WOW these are amazing! Thank you for posting! x

yes its a shame but I had to take mine off as the traffic police said they were a hazzard and if I got stopped again I would be in trouble:irked::irked::irked:

yes its a shame but I had to take mine off as the traffic police said they were a hazzard and if I got stopped again I would be in trouble:irked::irked::irked:
BOOOOOOOOO HISS BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, that is such a shame! When you think about some of the cars that are on the road that are "falling to bits" or these pimped up things on the road with daft spoilers on the back it seems a bit unfair. What reason did they give you for them being unsafe, was it because they would be distraction to other drivers or because they are on the actual headlight? xx

omfg i love them! they are fab!! :D it's so rubbish that another poster said they are illegal :( boo!! x

I'd say get a set and put them on - they'll be so eyecatching for a lash technician.

If you get stopped by the police take them off - but not before!

Latest posts

Back