car too small for couch!!!!!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pussycat

Reaction score
hello peeps!

i work in a salon on a friday and when i got there last week i noticed my boss has got a very swanky brand new vaxhall Tigra convertible.... we were both sat there doing nails when i suddenly thought of something, i asked her " um can you actually fit your treatment couch in your new car for when you do weddings and stuff?" .....

.... the reply i got was " erm, no:o i erm tried it yesterday for that wedding i had booked in and it won't go on the passenger seat or in the boot! i had to get the bride to take it to the hotel"

i nearly wet myself laughing!!!! what a muppet!!!! :biggrin:

id still get a tigra though cos i lurve em!! xx

I've just got one!
They are ace!! Can fit loads in the boot! Obviously not a treatment couch though!! LOL!

need to get ya self a pick up truck....doesnt have the same wow factor though lol

Tilly Ann said:
I've just got one!
They are ace!! Can fit loads in the boot! Obviously not a treatment couch though!! LOL!

lucky u - tigras my next car (unless i can afford a new mini) clio has got to go!!! xxx

Ah I too once was a muppet...When i was pregnant I had a tigra and having a bit of baby block went and got another car as I couldnt fit the new buggy Id brought in the boot (instead of changing the buggy durh!)

got myself a 206 cc recently, and the boot is fab. Wide enough for all my stuff. What about a trailer! LOL (only jokin):biggrin:

Latest posts

Back