Card Save

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sugar & Spice

Reaction score
I have got card save coming tomorrow morning.

Do any of you use them are they good and reasonable priced?

:o

I changed from Barclays to card save last year and haven't looked back!!!
I pay roughly £12 per month line rental
28p per debit card
1.2% credit cards
A lot of my clients pay by card and it saves me a huge amount compared to Barclays, I was very nervous of swapping company but the card save rep was so lovely and he sorted EVERYTHING for me!!
HTH xx

Same here they are very good. My terminal broke a while ago and they replaced it within 24 hours. Fantasic.

I have a mobile terminal with card save its great so convenient and charges are pretty good ;)

I'm with Cardsave, Meechnails how do you get such cheap monthly rental? I pay £97.02 for 3 months, God knows where the plucked that figure from!

To the op, make sure if you're mobile you ask for a roaming sim card in your machine.

Hi Fusion, I did get it slightly wrong, I pay £14 per mth exc vat so it works out as about £51 Inc vat per 3mths!! Also it's not a mobile terminal, it's plugged in which keeps costs way lower!! Xx

Would any of you lovey geeks please pm me details on contacting Card Save as im currently with Retail Merchant Services and they are charging £20 per month rental, £79 per quarter plus 56p per debit card and 3.6% on credit cards. I would very much like to swap to a mobile card machine but they want £30 per month to rent one of those. your help would be greatly appreciated.

Same here please, I am after a mobile machine, but unsure about how much it will cost me! Do you have to pay for the handset itself then monthly payments on top????? Please help thanks

When I looked into cardsave on salon geek quite a few geeks told me they had problems when leaving cardsave at the end of the contract and couldn't get out of it, so be careful, there great while your with them but it's leaving that everyone seems to have a problem with, I had a rep come out to me but all the things people on salon geek told me put me off 😜 xxx

How much is it for a mobile terminal? I've requested info from a co but still waiting to hear.

I had real trouble when leaving cardsave. I rung to cancel my contract and I was told I couldnt do it over the phone, I had to email them to give them my 1 month notice for leaving. It took 3 emails with no response before I called them, they then denied I had sent any emails to them (which I know I had!) In the end I cancelled my direct debit as I had been arguing with them and was not getting anywhere.

They were also a nightmare coming to pick the machine up. We arranged a day for collection so I stayed in all day... and they didnt even turn up!
I also recieved letters saying I owed them money for rent of the machine (and the dates for the rent were after they had picked the machine up!)

So I would just bear that in mind for the future

I had similar problems I gAve them notice they said they hadn't received them and therefore was into the next year and had to pay for a whole years rent if I wanted to cancel they tried to charge me over £500 to cancel

Latest posts

Back