Carlton Institute Windsor/Exmouth

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vicx

Reaction score
Hi

I'm new to this site and new to nails too. I'm going on my first manicure & pedicure course tomorrow at the Carlton Institute at Windsor. Has anyone been? I'm really excited, if a little nervous too. It's been quite a few years since I tried something new.

Also, I can purchase these items below for £72 tomorrow. Would it be cheaper to purchase them individually from suppliers?

Antibacterial Gel
Cuticle Knife, Hoof stick
Cuticle Plier
Massage Oil
Bowl
Scrub brush
Cuticle Cream
Cuticle Remover
Emery Boards
Orangewood sticks
Nail Enamel Remover
Spatulas
Top/Base Coat Enamel
Buffing Paste & Buffer​
Non Spill Bowl

Thanks in advance!
Vx

Hi

I'm new to this site and new to nails too. I'm going on my first manicure & pedicure course tomorrow at the Carlton Institute at Windsor. Has anyone been? I'm really excited, if a little nervous too. It's been quite a few years since I tried something new.

Also, I can purchase these items below for £72 tomorrow. Would it be cheaper to purchase them individually from suppliers?

Antibacterial Gel
Cuticle Knife, Hoof stick
Cuticle Plier
Massage Oil
Bowl
Scrub brush
Cuticle Cream
Cuticle Remover
Emery Boards
Orangewood sticks
Nail Enamel Remover
Spatulas
Top/Base Coat Enamel
Buffing Paste & Buffer​
Non Spill Bowl

Thanks in advance!
Vx
Hiya hun, welcome to the world of geek!
I did my course with carlton 2 years ago and im sorry to say I was very dissapointed with the training and the products.
If I was you I would not purchase the kit as you can get much better products elsewhere. the products were rubbish and I have since had to purchase all new stuff. I wouldnt waste you money...
If you want to advance to gels and acrylics then I highly recomend a course with creative. The products and the training are far superior to what you get with the Carlton.
Hope this helps.
Good luck tomorrow hun
Jen xx

Hi, I purchased the student kits from the college I trained with (not Charlton) and the stuff was rubbish. It did whilst I was training, mine was a 5 month course but as soon as I started working on clients I had to buy some good quality stuff.

I chose Creative too, all their products are excellent and well worth paying for. However, you can get some great items at wholesalers too.

Best of luck tomorrow.

Karaxxx

Hiya hun, welcome to the world of geek!
I did my course with carlton 2 years ago and im sorry to say I was very dissapointed with the training and the products.
If I was you I would not purchase the kit as you can get much better products elsewhere. the products were rubbish and I have since had to purchase all new stuff. I wouldnt waste you money...
If you want to advance to gels and acrylics then I highly recomend a course with creative. The products and the training are far superior to what you get with the Carlton.
Hope this helps.
Good luck tomorrow hun
Jen xx

Totally agree,been there done it too .:mad:

Ive heard very good things about The Carlton, im there next month doing a facial course.
As for the kits, i dont know what there supplys are like but your prob better off getting them else where.
Hope you enjoy the course. x

Ive heard very good things about The Carlton, im there next month doing a facial course.
As for the kits, i dont know what there supplys are like but your prob better off getting them else where.
Hope you enjoy the course. x
I dont know what they are like on the beauty side hun only know from experience and losing £1300 that they are pants on the nail side!!!
Jen xx

Latest posts

Back