Carrier bag

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Charlee-c

Reaction score
I sell quite alot of retail products in my salon not just beauty related but gifts such as bags scalfs jewellery but I am wanting some nice carrier bags that people can associate with my salon has anyone got any recommendation of where I could go to?

Thanks

Charlee

I sell quite alot of retail products in my salon not just beauty related but gifts such as bags scalfs jewellery but I am wanting some nice carrier bags that people can associate with my salon has anyone got any recommendation of where I could go to?

Thanks

Charlee

Hi hun

Try Morplan, they sell loads of stuff for retail. There may be other places but this is the one I have used in the past. xx

Perfect just what I'm after thanks so much xx

Hi

I have just orderd my bags from widdup cant remember there web address but sure u could find it if u googled it. they are very resonable as looked at a few and the prices were far too high. they said i should recieve them the end of the week so hopefully get them tomoro or sat. x

A little boutique near me used to use plain paper bags that they stamped with their logo etc. I guess it was cheaper than getting them printed but they looked nice!

Latest posts

Back