Carry on the story game!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lacey

Reaction score
I'm bored so I thought I would make up a new game :D Ready??

It was a cold winters night and the snow was falling, a couple were walking down the street and heard a loud crash, they turned round to see it was ............ Carry it on anyone??

I'm bored so I thought I would make up a new game :D Ready??

It was a cold winters night and the snow was falling, a couple were walking down the street and heard a loud crash, they turned round to see it was ............ Carry it on anyone??

A wheelie bin that blew over on it's side. They saw that inside it there was an interesting looking package, bound up with string.

A wheelie bin that blew over on it's side. They saw that inside it there was an interesting looking package, bound up with string.

They both looked at eachother and went to see what this mysterious package was, the boy unwraped the package to find ....

They both looked at eachother and went to see what this mysterious package was, the boy unwraped the package to find ....

A map, a magnifying glass and a list of instructions that said.......

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

A map, a magnifying glass and a list of instructions that said.......

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

that if they read these instructions and followed the map they will have great fortune, they bothe decided to ...

The woman knelt down to take a closer look. 'Don't touch it!' the man shrieked. 'You don't know what's inside. It could be dangerous.' The woman paused for a moment before continuing 'It doesn't look dangerous, it looks kind of magical. She reached and picked it up with both hands and could see that it........

The woman knelt down to take a closer look. 'Don't touch it!' the man shrieked. 'You don't know what's inside. It could be dangerous.' The woman paused for a moment before continuing 'It doesn't look dangerous, it looks kind of magical. She reached and picked it up with both hands and could see that it........

was written on pure gold, they both thought we must follow this map and the instuctions, the first instruction was to ...

was written on pure gold, they both thought we must follow this map and the instuctions, the first instruction was to ...

"Find the one-legged man with the red hat" - but, wait! What on earth was this coming down the street towards them?

"Find the one-legged man with the red hat" - but, wait! What on earth was this coming down the street towards them?

It was indeed the one legged man with a red hat, how lucky was that, he was coming straight for them but he looked angry so they .,..

It was indeed the one legged man with a red hat, how lucky was that, he was coming straight for them but he looked angry so they .,..

pointed at his one shoe and said, "Excuse me sir, your shoe is untied." Then they....

pointed at his one shoe and said, "Excuse me sir, your shoe is untied." Then they....

Stole his magic red hat as instructed and made a run for it, the instructions told them they had to wear the magic red hat in order to complete the next task which was ...

to find the talking cat with no whiskers who lived with the man who had no teeth who would be sitting on a chair made from straw in ...

to find the talking cat with no whiskers who lived with the man who had no teeth who would be sitting on a chair made from straw in ...

A big scary house, all they had to do was find the cat without whiskers, the hat transported them to the mans house an they walked straight in to be horrified by ....

A big scary house, all they had to do was find the cat without whiskers, the hat transported them to the mans house an they walked straight in to be horrified by ....

a horse who was playing scrabble with ...

The man with no teeth having his nails Shellaced!! So they decided to...

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

The cat with no whiskers!. The cat let out a piercing miaow and everything went black. Suddenly....,,,

The cat whispered in the couples ears he said I want you to grab my tail while I lead you to where your next task will take place he. The lights came back on they were all in ...

The cat whispered in the couples ears he said I want you to grab my tail while I lead you to where your next task will take place he. The lights came back on they were all in ...

A corridor and it's walls were covered with black and white swirls and the further they walked the smaller the corridor got until they came to a tiny little door....

They walked through the door and were blinded by an amazing bright light. The woman turned to the man and said......

Latest posts

Back