Carry on the story game!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They walked through the door and were blinded by an amazing bright light. The woman turned to the man and said......

"I know who you really are" The mans face dropped in shock as he tried to hide his embarrassment but it was too late she knew his secret!! She knew that he was.....

Ignore mine go from yours huni!!

A celebrity..... But who?

Christian Gray. He ran his hand down her spine on her dress until he reached her zip and

And zipped it up a little more as the room was starting to get extremely cold! They both then realised they were outside, they were ...

And zipped it up a little more as the room was starting to get extremely cold! They both then realised they were outside, they were ...

Standing in the middle of an enchanted forest! The cat had disappeared ? As they look around they heard a small voice say "hey look down here" they bent down to see where the small voice was coming from and that's when they saw.....

Standing in the middle of an enchanted forest! The cat had disappeared ? As they look around they heard a small voice say "hey look down here" they bent down to see where the small voice was coming from and that's when they saw.....

a very ugly little gnome and a beautiful humming bird, they looked at each other and decided to ...

a very ugly little gnome and a beautiful humming bird, they looked at each other and decided to ...

....put their trust in them. But was this wise? As the gnome beckoned them on to follow him, the humming bird seemed to be trying to give them a warning.....

....put their trust in them. But was this wise? As the gnome beckoned them on to follow him, the humming bird seemed to be trying to give them a warning.....

But the gnome had chocolate....what to do - follow the chocolate or listen to the bird....what was she saying in her teeny tiny voice?

But the gnome had chocolate....what to do - follow the chocolate or listen to the bird....what was she saying in her teeny tiny voice?

She was saying "If you follow the chocolate, you will blow your pro points allowance" come with me and I will show you the.....

She was saying "If you follow the chocolate, you will blow your pro points allowance" come with me and I will show you the.....

"secret to eternal guilt free food and we can".......AARGH! what was that? something was approaching them from behind throwing...............

"secret to eternal guilt free food and we can".......AARGH! what was that? something was approaching them from behind throwing...............

Lettuce leaves screaming "don't eat the chocolate!!!!" he is trying to trick you both! If you eat it then you will never.........

Lettuce leaves screaming "don't eat the chocolate!!!!" he is trying to trick you both! If you eat it then you will never.........

be able to lose weight ever again no matter how hard you both try. The couple both looked at the instructions again and the next task was to ..

be able to lose weight ever again no matter how hard you both try. The couple both looked at the instructions again and the next task was to ..

Find the mythical pink zebra who lived in the forest. They began to walk. All of a sudden there was a bang from behind them, they turned in horror to see.....

Find the mythical pink zebra who lived in the forest. They began to walk. All of a sudden there was a bang from behind them, they turned in horror to see.....

A giant chocolate truffle rolling towards them!!! They dived out of the chocolate truffles path just in time! Amy (I've named her lol) turns to Christian and says "what is going on here, look at the forest its all made of food!" Christian looked closer, Amy was right he looked closely at the tree only to find it was made of.........

A giant chocolate truffle rolling towards them!!! They dived out of the chocolate truffles path just in time! Amy (I've named her lol) turns to Christian and says "what is going on here, look at the forest its all made of food!" Christian looked closer, Amy was right he looked closely at the tree only to find it was made of.........

caramel covered in decadent rich creamy milk chocolate and hanging from each branch was a delicious peanut butter/chocolate truffle. But guarding the tree was a sentry who demanded a password. And the password was...

caramel covered in decadent rich creamy milk chocolate and hanging from each branch was a delicious peanut butter/chocolate truffle. But guarding the tree was a sentry who demanded a password. And the password was...

Choccy wooky do dah!! And they were granted entrance to the yummy tree they walked in and found ...

Choccy wooky do dah!! And they were granted entrance to the yummy tree they walked in and found ...

the ugly duckling floating on a puddle in front of a massive spider's web ....

Latest posts

Back