Carry on the story game!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the ugly duckling floating on a puddle in front of a massive spider's web ....

filled with millions of spiders and flies, but wait ... we could eat these everything was made out of sweeties and chocolate, so the couple walked up to the web and ...

filled with millions of spiders and flies, but wait ... we could eat these everything was made out of sweeties and chocolate, so the couple walked up to the web and ...

reached out for a chocolate spider but to their horror what had looked like chocolate was actually .....

Last edited:
reached out for a chocolate spider but to their horro what had looked like chocolate was actually .....

a lump of marmite, they were both sick everywhere they were both on the hate party for marmite! They started to explore further into the forest to find ...

a lump of marmite, they were both sick everywhere they were both on the hate party for marmite! They started to explore further into the forest to find ...

a magic roundabout ...

a magic roundabout ...

They both jumped on the magic roundabout and it just started spinning on its own, it started to spin really fast before they knew they were transported into another world...

They both jumped on the magic roundabout and it just started spinning on its own, it started to spin really fast before they knew they were transported into another world...

Amy and Christian landed with a thud! They got up dusted there selves down and began to look around at there new surroundings! "It seems we have been sent to some kind off Transylvania castle" Amy shrieked in horror! "LOOK Christian please tell that isn't what I think it is........"

Amy and Christian landed with a thud! They got up dusted there selves down and began to look around at there new surroundings! "It seems we have been sent to some kind off Transylvania castle" Amy shrieked in horror! "LOOK Christian please tell that isn't what I think it is........"

But to amys horror, it was of course what she thought it was, it was The king of vampires, Christian looked at the instructions and this is where they were meant to be, they had to be here because .....

But to amys horror, it was of course what she thought it was, it was The king of vampires, Christian looked at the instructions and this is where they were meant to be, they had to be here because .....

Christian was actually a vampire himself. His true name was...

He looked, with a certain gleam in his eyes, at Amy. But little did he know that Amy was, in fact, plotting to......

He looked, with a certain gleam in his eyes, at Amy. But little did he know that Amy was, in fact, plotting to......

remove his fangs, rendering him toothless just like the other man with no teeth who was in the original house with the cat with no whiskers.

But as she was preparing to ...

remove his fangs, rendering him toothless just like the other man with no teeth who was in the original house with the cat with no whiskers.

But as she was preparing to ...

Knock him out so she could remove his fangs, the king of Vampires shouted......

"I'm not going to let another dopey girl with simpering looks bother us vampires again", so Edward (king of the vampires) took over from Amy. "Right Christian I don't think these fangs are rotten from all the sweets as Amy says, I think with a little whitening they should look as good as new" ......................

"I'm not going to let another dopey girl with simpering looks bother us vampires again", so Edward (king of the vampires) took over from Amy. "Right Christian I don't think these fangs are rotten from all the sweets as Amy says, I think with a little whitening they should look as good as new" ......................

Louis von pqmpadour (Christian) started to cry with relief that he wasnt going to lose his fangs.
He turned to Amy & said all the better to bite you with,.....
Amy.........................

Louis von pqmpadour (Christian) started to cry with relief that he wasnt going to lose his fangs.
He turned to Amy & said all the better to bite you with,.....
Amy.........................

looked into a mirror on the wall and gazing at her own reflection said 'mirror mirror on the wall what shall I do next?'

And from the centre of the mirror a very beautiful hand, wearing a beautiful diamond ring extended out to Amy and said ...

looked into a mirror on the wall and gazing at her own reflection said 'mirror mirror on the wall what shall I do next?'

And from the centre of the mirror a very beautiful hand, wearing a beautiful diamond ring extended out to Amy and said ...

"Amy! You may choose to be either clever or beautiful. Choose very carefully my dear."

Amy considered carefully, and came to the conclusion that......

"Amy! You may choose to be either clever or beautiful. Choose very carefully my dear."

Amy considered carefully, and came to the conclusion that......

as she was already clever AND beautiful she didn't need this offer, she took of her jimmy choo shoe and smashed the mirror but ....

as she was already clever AND beautiful she didn't need this offer, she took of her jimmy choo shoe and smashed the mirror but ....

It didn't break and her poor show shattered to pieces! The hand in the mirror reached out and grabbed Amy by the hair and pulled her into the mirror, Amy saw...

It didn't break and her poor show shattered to pieces! The hand in the mirror reached out and grabbed Amy by the hair and pulled her into the mirror, Amy saw...

Shoe not show haha

the cat with no whiskers sitting in a pram reading the bible and on his feet were the most beautiful leopard skin boots. The boots had a little label on them saying stroke me three times. She stroked the beautiful leopard skin boots three times and ...

Latest posts

Back