Case for Mobile Tech

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bonito

Reaction score
Hi again all,

Can anybody help me as were to get a good case or trolley from please ???

xx xx :)

Last edited:
Hi again all,

Can anybody help me as were to get a good case or trolley from please ???

xx xx :)

I am hopeless at doing links hun but if you put this into the search bar you will come up with loads of threads

My top 2 are
The bucket bags from Sweet Squared, you can see everything at a glance, have a different one for each section of things you need and they are as light weight as they are hard wearing
Second choice is a canter lever tool box from B&Q again see it all at a glance, get a large one and its all there in one go, they are cheep to buy
But not light to carry,

hiya if you like the hard metal look cases that are silver that folds out with trays in the top and larger space in the bottom (the kind of thing they sell in capital or sallys for a fourtune:lol:) have a look in b&q i got mine for around £20ish pound that was many years ago when i first did mobile work before becomming static in a salon, (now im at home looking after the kiddies with no time for work and must admitt to missing it lol!) but im sure they still do them they will be down the tool box isle :green:

i got a lovely art trolley from the range it as pockets on the side and drop down front pocket that holds nail polish bottles, i bought two mini tool boxes that fit perfect inside with room to spare..xx

Beauty-Boxes are great, they come in all different shapes and sizes and the company are very helpful, they will cater for you and can even arrange the compartments how you want them.
if you google beauty-boxes you should get their site, if not i can pm you with the link as i am unable to post it for you.
hth:hug:

:) Thank you all much appreciated x x x

Hi I am mobile I have 3 large bucket bags and 2 cases 1 carries my spray gun the other my wax pot - I just grab the bucket bag and case I require depending on the treatment

Latest posts

Back