Cat lovers!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok Gooch.. he says we could have a stage name for instagram !! :green:

Ok Gooch.. he says we could have a stage name for instagram !! :green:

There is a kitty on instagram called Sid Fishious made me lol

I must have surnames for mine then
Missy and Muffin.
Will think about this and report back, I'm too tired right now

My cats full name is Chell. E. Bean, it just caught on as a nickname. :D

When I get reminders for vet appointments they come addressed to Big Dave and Little Dave!

Sent from the catphone

My cats surnames are
Missy Merkin (thanks Victoriabar for noticing she likes to sleep in a relevant position)
Muffin McMuffin for 2 reasons, 1st is that I dream about sausage McMuffins and also someone once posted that they knew Sween McSween and I think it's a hilarious name.
Don't think I'll inform the vet though!

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405353349.999465.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405353363.494470.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405353379.280947.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405353398.696675.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405353423.628811.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1405353481.380184.jpg

Ok I think I'm done. Everyone else gets fed up with my cat pics so I feel I should share them with people who enjoy and love cats.

His name is Simba by the way :)

My cats surnames are
Missy Merkin (thanks Victoriabar for noticing she likes to sleep in a relevant position)
Muffin McMuffin for 2 reasons, 1st is that I dream about sausage McMuffins and also someone once posted that they knew Sween McSween and I think it's a hilarious name.
Don't think I'll inform the vet though!

I clearly have no imagination !

What a stunner. Wow!

Aww thank you. His ego will get even bigger now haha.

He's so loving and he talks to you all the time with little mews and trills. Xx

I've just had to relieve Muffin of some matted tangles. Poor puss will be bald soon. I groom her too. She's in the greenhouse sulking.

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407886496.133091.jpg

This is Teddy, my little bundle of love :3

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407952805.537894.jpg

my cat she's my baby and she never fully grown she's still so tiny and cute ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407952835.226558.jpg

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407963188.036177.jpg ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407963217.737618.jpgImageUploadedBySalonGeek1407963314.668129.jpg

Mr Tibbs! My little man had really bad kitten flu when he was dinky. I had to bathe his eyes every morning because he couldn't open them and the poor little bugger was swimming with fleas! 😥
And I brought him home, or rather rescued him, as a little (literally little) surprise for my mummy after our previous cat passed away. She was so heartbroken for a long time and I knew she needed a little someone to help mend her broken heart!
Now he is one year old and fit and healthy. Mummy and Tibbs are the best of friends. He goes wherever she goes. 😊

View attachment 72748 View attachment 72749View attachment 72750

Mr Tibbs! My little man had really bad kitten flu when he was dinky. I had to bathe his eyes every morning because he couldn't open them and the poor little bugger was swimming with fleas! 😥
And I brought him home, or rather rescued him, as a little (literally little) surprise for my mummy after our previous cat passed away. She was so heartbroken for a long time and I knew she needed a little someone to help mend her broken heart!
Now he is one year old and fit and healthy. Mummy and Tibbs are the best of friends. He goes wherever she goes. 😊

Aww bless. My cat Flump had terrible cat flu as a tiny kitten and we nearly lost her. We've been told by the vet that the virus will always be in her now and she regularly gets sore eyes now because of it. Such a horrible illness :(

Aww bless. My cat Flump had terrible cat flu as a tiny kitten and we nearly lost her. We've been told by the vet that the virus will always be in her now and she regularly gets sore eyes now because of it. Such a horrible illness :(

Oh no, I didn't know that. I will keep an eye on him!

This is my boy Tigger. He was a rescue cat and we have had him for 3 years.

He went missing over 2 and half weeks ago and hasn't been seen or found :(

There is apparently a lot of cats being stolen for dog baiting so hopefully he hasn't been. He hasnt been in a RTA either. :( so sad. Miss him like crazy and so does his brother x
Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1408002895049.jpg
    1408002895049.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 75
This francesXXX his brother.

He was an outdoor cat but since tigger has gone missing he literally comes down for breakfast and dinner and then goes back up to sleep under my bed. He has completely changed. Its so weird not having both my boys together

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1408003071626.jpg
    1408003071626.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 75

Latest posts

Back