Caviar manicure?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tronk7

Reaction score
Has anyone tried this ?? If so is it any good ?? I've just ordered some to try :)

💅 yeah ive done it a few times slightly because its addictive when youve done it once! Ive attached a picture to show you X

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341435985.519208.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341435985.519208.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 875
These look great what did you use?x

Last edited:
Thanks they look fab !! What's the longevity of them ??? X

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341436755.212294.jpg
I did these but don't know if they have lasted

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1341437084.085919.jpg I have tried again to load picture

Im thinking about trying these out , has anyone done them with Shellac ? If so how many days on average do they last ? xxx

Not sure if the picture have loaded lol. I did these on shellac, not sure if they will last. I tried to top coat but just top coated the tip to keep the ones on the tip in place lol fingers crossed x

The only thing with shellac because it's quite hard you can't push the beads into paint if that makes sense x

The only thing with shellac because it's quite hard you can't push the beads into paint if that makes sense x

It does :) I might just see if I can buy just a little pot of beads to try out then , don't want to spend a fortune just yet incase I can't master getting them on and staying on lol xx

I created this look the way that ciatè advertise on youtube

Using 2 x coats polish
2nd coat leave for 5-10 seconds to be sticky
Then microbeads (ebay- £1.99 for 18 mini bottles)
Make sure they are flat by gently pressing them in
Then i either seal the free edge with clear polish
Or i have used a uv top coat floated over and cured which lasts much longer i got about a week off this method the only polish last a couple days but couldnt do anything for knocking beads off

Hope this helps!

I will be uploading a stepbystep on my blog eventually :p cx

These look great im going to try some

Latest posts

Back