CCO Shellac?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
😅 I have cnd products and also use the cheaper brands , my insurance covers all this and my clients know , I do only use the cheaper brand on nail extensions as I do find they dry out the natural nail 😁

Last edited:
I'm not ashamed to say I use CCO gel. It applies nicely, looks great, lasts well and my client love it. It is also easy to remove and leaves no damage to nails afterwards. I am completely open with clients that it is CCO gel and I never compare it to or suggest it is CND shellac. I have seen so many people state that it is unsafe and uninsurable which just isn't the case.
I buy it directly from COCOME and I have all the MSDS sheets for the products I use by them - which is why I am fully ensured.
If anyone would like the MSDS sheets for CCO gel i'll happily email them to you :)

Hi There!! I am new to the Nail industry and looking for the MSDS sheets for all my Products, would you be able to send them to me please?

Back