"Celebrities" at Professional Beauty

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of Celebrity appearances at Profesional Beauty?

• Awful: It should be for trade professionals only!

Votes: 73 39.2%
  • Bad Idea: Doesn't interest me, I just ignored them.

Votes: 65 34.9%
  • Good Idea: Not a reason to go to the show, but nice to Celeb spot.

Votes: 48 25.8%
  • Amazing: The reason I went! More is better.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I felt very sorry for the tanning firm (can't remember which one it was) that was next to Crazy Angel when Joey Essex was at the stand. People were clambering on the next door stand to get a photo of him and no-one could get to them because of the ridiculous frenzy.

I had no idea who he was until I saw him on a quiz show last week and quite frankly he doesn't have two brain cells to rub together so I can't see him helping my business. I have clients who specifically ask NOT to look like Katie Price or anyone from TOWIE.

i must be the only one that got excited then! i loved seeing katie price and i do think she has a big part to play in the beauty industry along with TOWIE guests. i for one think spray tans ect have become more popular from shows like this and girls idolising jordon ect. vagasles???? i think that became popular from towie? well i only knew about it from that show.

so i think i have celebs who are a walking advertisment for the treatments we provide are to thank for my sudden craze for tans ect :)

i must be the only one that got excited then! i loved seeing katie price and i do think she has a big part to play in the beauty industry along with TOWIE guests. i for one think spray tans ect have become more popular from shows like this and girls idolising jordon ect. vagasles???? i think that became popular from towie? well i only knew about it from that show.

so i think i have celebs who are a walking advertisment for the treatments we provide are to thank for my sudden craze for tans ect :)

Yes, but they were at a trade show for industry professionals. How does their presence there bring more clients into your salon?

well i have tried out amy childs eyelashes and think there amazing, other celebs had thier own stands there and went along to help promote them whats wrong with that? so are you saying celebs should be band from going to avents or places incase it causes too much pushing and shoving? i saw nicola mcclean buying some opi so maybe she was there to check out what was avaliable like the rest of us?

Latest posts

Back