Celebrity Big Brother 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahahahahaha, you might be called to the diary room for a warning! Lol

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Aww I know, she does tell good stories tho 😊

X.

Aww I know, she does tell good stories tho 😊

X.

So did Pinocchio ;)

Katie Hopkins is too much, hate her so much!

I could punch Perez all day 👊

I could punch Perez all day 👊

Me too, but I'd have a go at Katie first!

I like Katie. But probs since I hate Perez so much.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

This is the thing that bugs me about Katie Hopkins, she calls Alicia thick, yet she writes a column for the sun! Seriously! It's got a lower reading age than cbeebies!

This a what I don't get get?? She is so conservative with her views etc yet she makes a career writing for the biggest labour paper in the wold!

This a what I don't get get?? She is so conservative with her views etc yet she makes a career writing for the biggest labour paper in the wold!

Just goes with everything else hypocritical about her!

Is she actually a comedian? I feel like she has to be.

Not really anymore. Didn't they support the tories in the last election? They were definitely Labour before that though.

Edit: also I've been reading this thread out of curiosity because I couldn't bring myself to watch anything with Katie Hopkins in after watching her fat story, as I knew it'd just make me angry. Vile woman.

Not really anymore. Didn't they support the tories in the last election? They were definitely Labour before that though.

Edit: also I've been reading this thread out of curiosity because I couldn't bring myself to watch anything with Katie Hopkins in after watching her fat story, as I knew it'd just make me angry.

This thread is about Big bro not politics....

I'm aware of that... You brought it up!

I think Perez is an evil genius.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

I think Perez has lost it!

Now he's going to be saying he 'fears for his safety' about Katie. The same way he said it about Jeremy, Ken and Alexander! Does he think they are goin to murder him on live telly!

Woo it's on!

Oh god get over it Alicia! She would irritate me, she's too needy lol

Latest posts

Back