Celebrity Big Brother 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god get over it Alicia! She would irritate me, she's too needy lol

She is a bit simple bless her, I don't know how I feel about her anymore x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

She is a bit simple bless her, I don't know how I feel about her anymore x

I'm the same, up until recently I've found her ok, harmless, but now I can see how she could get on people's nerves

On another note I'm rather worried at the fact that I'm quite missing Perez acting like a total pleb, do you think it's true that we secretly love to hate people 😂

X.

On another note I'm rather worried at the fact that I'm quite missing Perez acting like a total pleb, do you think it's true that we secretly love to hate people 😂

X.

I think it's true and I dint think it's a secret lol!

It's been such an aggressive series,tonight's episode was so calm! It was a shock to the system haha x

I think it's true and I dint think it's a secret lol!

It's been such an aggressive series,tonight's episode was so calm! It was a shock to the system haha x

Haha, I know! I think we're that used to it all booting off and when it doesn't it feels wrong lol

X.

Apparantly there's rumours of Jeremy Kyle going in.. They needed him last week!

Doubt he will enter but imagine!

Apparantly there's rumours of Jeremy Kyle going in.. They needed him last week!

Doubt he will enter but imagine!

Omg what?! 😂😂😂😂

Last night's shopping task was so funny, as was Katie P applying a very dark shade of fake tan to the girls' faces.

Please don't send in Jeremy Kyle btw :irked:

That conversation about boobs has sealed the deal for me in regards to my opinion on Alicia. I think she's a divvy.

That conversation about boobs has sealed the deal for me in regards to my opinion on Alicia. I think she's a divvy.

I can't judge on that one, I've always been happy having a flat chest, and never felt pressure to have a boon job hahaha x

I can't judge on that one, I've always been happy having a flat chest, and never felt pressure to have a boon job hahaha x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app[/

Lmao, it was just the way she said "I'd rather die than not have boobs". There are women out there who have had to have mastectomies to save their lives. I may be reading too deeply into it but it's just what came to my mind, anyway back to the fun stuff lol

X.

Katie price couldn't stick enough up Alex's bum ahahagahhaha!

Katie price couldn't stick enough up Alex's bum ahahagahhaha!

That whole conversation 😳😁😵😂.
I was going to say Alex Reid will be mortified but he's probably just glad of the mention lol

X.

That whole conversation 😳😁😵😂.
I was going to say Alex Reid will be mortified but he's probably just glad of the mention lol

X.

I thought they wernt aloud to talk about outside people lol

Oh I'm not sure about that... Aw I feel sorry for Callum but I can understand her way of thinking, just hope it doesn't backfire lol

X.

I love how Alicia has many times said she's not thick.... Then admits she recently learnt the alphabet!!! 😂😂

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I love how Alicia has many times said she's not thick.... Then admits she recently learnt the alphabet!!! 😂😂

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

.....and shapes....lol....

I'm really feeling sorry for Katie Hopkins. I feel that Perez knows how to push her buttons. And She doesn't know how to not react.

I'm really feeling sorry for Katie Hopkins. I feel that Perez knows how to push her buttons. And She doesn't know how to not react.

You can see he is starting g to upset her. More of the housemates need to tell him to cop on. Poor atempt from callum during the debate but at least he spoke up. I'd luv to see perez go. He'd be disgusted!! Cami has been very quiet since katie p went in.

Sent from my GT-S7580 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back