Celebrity Big Brother 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You can see he is starting g to upset her. More of the housemates need to tell him to cop on. Poor atempt from callum during the debate but at least he spoke up. I'd luv to see perez go. He'd be disgusted!! Cami has been very quiet since katie p went in.

Sent from my GT-S7580 using SalonGeek mobile app

And you can see cami is jelous of katie p because of callum lol even though she got a bf x

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I'm really feeling sorry for Katie Hopkins. I feel that Perez knows how to push her buttons. And She doesn't know how to not react.

She calls herself intelligent, yet she stoops to low level of insulting someone's appearence, like saying Perez has more back fat than a whale. It's so I called for. He is doing things to wind her up, but she falls for it every single time.. who is the person in charge?! Not Katie lol

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Oh I liked Alicia :(

She'll be devastated, I think she REALLY wanted to win lol

X.

Oh heck, we've got to put up with Perez for even longer :irked:

Oh heck, we've got to put up with Perez for even longer :irked:

I feel like him going would make the series really boring.

I feel like him going would make the series really boring.

I don't find him entertaining, just very irritating :irked:

Oh I liked Alicia :(

I really liked her but she didn't help herself saying daft things like she'd rather be dead than have no boobs! What a thing to say! X

Starting to like the fact they are all obsessed with parez! It's quiet funny they analyse him, row about him, shout at him etc and he's just there virtually naked in a wig lapping it all up. It's so odd! X

Katie Hopkins face when Perez came back..... priceless!

I'm just watching now on catch up. 😂

She is fuming 😂 😂

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

Omg so Perez has "eternal nomination" he'll still make it to the final I bet

Omg so Perez has "eternal nomination" he'll still make it to the final I bet

I'm sure he will, I wanted Cami to go. I think the series peeked too early. It was so high energy in the first week that now it's a bit dull haha x

I'm sure he will, I wanted Cami to go. I think the series peeked too early. It was so high energy in the first week that now it's a bit dull haha x

Yeah I agree, it's gone off the boil a bit now hasn't it, probably all drained haha, I wanted Nadia to go, I liked Patsy, she was delightfully bonkers lol

X.

Yeah I agree, it's gone off the boil a bit now hasn't it, probably all drained haha, I wanted Nadia to go, I liked Patsy, she was delightfully bonkers lol

X.

Pasty is lovely but I felt so uncomfortable watching her, she was always so on edge.

I never thought I would like Katie Price, but she is being ,100% genuine x

Yeah she was a nervous wreck wasn't she bless her, better for her she's out sooner rather than later

X.

She is fuming 😂 😂

Sent from my D6503 using SalonGeek mobile app

I hear they've kicked off again already (Katie H and Perez), tomorrow's show should be an interesting one lol

X.

If Nadia had gone, The Perez Show would be over! :D

Perez chasing Katie Hopkins around the living room is so funny hahahsh x

Latest posts

Back