Celebrity Big Brother 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When he said I came in on the ******* fun train but that ***** wasn't ready to get onboard.

Last edited by a moderator:
When he said I came in on the ******* fun train but that ***** wasn't ready to get onboard.

And when Katie Hopkins said he has the mental age of a 5 year old and the eloquence of a Daily Star writer.....I'm sorry, but who is it that writes for the Sun??? Hahahaha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

And when Katie Hopkins said he has the mental age of a 5 year old and the eloquence of a Daily Star writer.....I'm sorry, but who is it that writes for the Sun??? Hahahaha

Sent from my Nexus 7 using SalonGeek mobile app

I know and last week said he had a small willy!!
I love how much he gets to her, it really grated on me when she said about her British public, she doesn't like single parents, fat people, people who use food banks, immigrants the Scottish people called Tyler or with a geographical name the disabled to name a few, doesn't leave much British public left!

I know and last week said he had a small willy!!
I love how much he gets to her, it really grated on me when she said about her British public, she doesn't like single parents, fat people, people who use food banks, immigrants the Scottish people called Tyler or with a geographical name the disabled to name a few, doesn't leave much British public left!

She is such a knob! There are points where Perez hasn't done anything for days, yet she will still be horrible to him!

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

One thing I really like is how Katie H had the opportunity to get Perez in big trouble (I bet his punishment would have been immunity XD) and she didn't take the easy solution.

I think the chase scenario shows they enjoy bickering with each other. Takes two to tango does it not?

As for Nadia and Callum. I think that was blown into proportion. Perez even said that it wasn't a big comment and all. I just think Nadia needed to blow steam and both Kav and Callum were the victims. The clip the producers showed wasn't attacking Nadias food. It was just saying they wanted something a little healthier.

That being said Perez was totally itching to tell someone.

I think the big brother production team needs to check there health and safety, because Katie Hopkins looks like she has been electrocuted!

What is that on her head! What made her think that was a nice hairstyle!?

I like katie Hopkins very much and completely agree with all her opinions about single mothers,benefits etc

I like katie Hopkins very much and completely agree with all her opinions about single mothers,benefits etc

There's different ways of going with opinions. Just because someone has an opinion on something doesn't make it right.

Saying that I find it so hard to see why someone would like her, I think she is vile x

What are her opinions on single mothers?

I'm so glad Nadia has gone, I just can't tolerate her

There's different ways of going with opinions. Just because someone has an opinion on something doesn't make it right.

Saying that I find it so hard to see why someone would like her, I think she is vile x

Her opinions are 100% right!don't scrounge off the goverment???if you are hard up don't have kids you can't afford and get off your ass and get a job

Her opinions are 100% right!don't scrounge off the goverment???if you are hard up don't have kids you can't afford and get off your ass and get a job

To her, her opinions are 100% right, but opinions are opinions, not fact, not fiction.

To her, her opinions are 100% right, but opinions are opinions, not fact, not fiction.

I do agree with you,she struggles to hear anyone else's opinions but I think she attacks other people because she doesn't have a very high opinion of herself....

Although I do agree with her opinion I done necessarily agree with how she delivers it

I feel a lot of the things she says are for publicity, ive watched in big brother and i think shes no different to everyone else... In fact id love to know her personally i think i'd really get along with her! I think she does listen to other peoples opinions, but of they aren't loud enough or their opinion doesn't have a strong structure to support it, she doesn't take it into account. Theres a lovely person trapped in there waiting to come out but shes putting a fence up, look at her whenever someone compliments her! She cracks.

I do agree with you,she struggles to hear anyone else's opinions but I think she attacks other people because she doesn't have a very high opinion of herself....

What about when she said parents struggle to love ginger babies!? Where does that even come from!

I really like her although some of the things she says ARE outrageous but I think most of the time it's for a reaction and its clearly working for her lol

X.

If her opinion is "100 % right" then why does she contradict HERSELF? For instance she hates geographical names yet one of her kids is called India! Lol.

If her opinion is "100 % right" then why does she contradict HERSELF? For instance she hates geographical names yet one of her kids is called India! Lol.

That is well old news vicky....that was gmtv like 2 years ago..........

Katie H is a controversialist, that's what she does.....she can't sing, dance, act....she's an intelligent woman & knows how to goad people....I think she makes great viewing & adds a good dynamic in the house

Latest posts

Back