Celebrity Big Brother 2015

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is well old news vicky....that was gmtv like 2 years ago..........

Speaking of well old news..gmtv finished....like...5 years ago....

Katie H is a controversialist, that's what she does.....she can't sing, dance, act....she's an intelligent woman & knows how to goad people....I think she makes great viewing & adds a good dynamic in the house

I agree,I think how she articulates and pronounces her comments is very clever....she does peculiar facial expressions though when other say something!!

That is well old news vicky....that was gmtv like 2 years ago..........

How much time has to pass after someone has said something stupid for it to become irrelevant?

How much time has to pass after someone has said something stupid for it to become irrelevant?

I get the feeling you have just discovered katie Hopkins.....take your arguing to another thread because I am not interested

I get the feeling you have just discovered katie Hopkins.....take your arguing to another thread because I am not interested

I get the feeling u want to be the next Katie Hopkins. No ones arguing, I was responding to something you said.

Please don't get this thread closed down vicky

Chillax guys, let's keep it friendly and agree to disagree :p

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

I agree,I started this thread to have a friendly dissection of the housemates....I want to keep it that way without certain geeks getting personal with our comments!!!! No body has mentioned who they want to win yet????

What do you think Jamie??

I respond to people in the same way I'm spoken to, that said yes let's forget it. I think Callum has a good chance, I know he comes across a bit of a drip but he seems like a nice bloke with a lot of fans so I think he could win.

X.

I go for Callum too,he is really fair and seems a decent grounded bloke!!

I agree,I started this thread to have a friendly dissection of the housemates....I want to keep it that way without certain geeks getting personal with our comments!!!! No body has mentioned who they want to win yet????

What do you think Jamie??

I want Cheggers or Katie Price to win! Never thought I would like her but she is being really lovely in the house x

I fear for Cheggers if he doesn't win tho, he will take it as a sign that everyone hates him, bless him he really takes things to heart

X.

I fear for Cheggers if he doesn't win tho, he will take it as a sign that everyone hates him, bless him he really takes things to heart

X.

He gets upset when other people get booed!

He gets upset when other people get booed!

Awh I kno, so you can only imagine how he'd react if he got booed, he won't tho surely, everyone loves Cheggers, don't they? Lol.

Although I would say he'd be better off toughening up a bit (for his own sake) but that's just the way he is I suppose.

I want him to win, him or Callum.

X.

Cheggers, our very own national treasure, to win! Wahey :lol:

Awh I kno, so you can only imagine how he'd react if he got booed, he won't tho surely, everyone loves Cheggers, don't they? Lol.

Although I would say he'd be better off toughening up a bit (for his own sake) but that's just the way he is I suppose.

I want him to win, him or Callum.

X.

Did you watch bit on the side last night? He told Katie Hopkins what he thought of her haha x

Just joined the thread and LOVE this year's BB. I think that it has opened our eyes...again...to a lot of the characters in there but Katie Hopkins is my guilty pleasure, could watch her all day yet I despised her before she went in. BB has made me realise that she is a very clever woman who has played us all beautifully since her Apprentice days. She is nowhere near as strong as she wants us to think she is and as per a previous comment she struggles to take a compliment or kindness easily. As soon as she was aware of the hate for Perez she has shadowed him relentlessly making for lots of air time....smart!! I am growing to love her in there...however yes, she does come out with some absolute crackers and is bloody lucky no-one decks her. Katie H to win....though I do like a bit of Calum Best!! :wink2:

Did you watch bit on the side last night? He told Katie Hopkins what he thought of her haha x

Oh no I never watched it 😳, Cheggers did? Go Cheggers! 👯
I'm glad he's standing up for himself

X.

Latest posts

Back