Celebrity Hairdressers?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jrobinson

Reaction score
Akin Konizi of HOB Salons is The British Hairdressing Awards' London Hairdresser of the Year! | Good Salon Guide

i went on a wella cutting course today and guest star Akin from Hobs was there. He did some demos in the morn then we did some cuts with him. He showed me how to do a different graduated bob, it was almost like a classic wedge. not something i personally like or would use, but i did learn new techniques and precision cutting.
Has anyone else worked with any famous hairdressers and what did you learn?
I also worked with Patrick Cameron and he was fantastic, very down to earth and very very passionate. Learnt a lot from him

Im on the course again tomorrow so will hopefully learn even more!

Hi Not been on any courses lately but always look forward to Salon International, always full of top stylist demo,s. I will be working there for the 4th year running this year

Im going too with everyone from the salon, what days are u going. we're just going the sunday - hope to c patrick cameron again hes on at 11.45. do you know who else is on? never been before, is it mad busy?

Hi
I am there for the 3 days, I am working on a hair straightener companies stand there. You will love it, it is packed with the industies finest. Do your home work though so you will plan you route and time around all the stands and demonstrations there.

Last edited:
sounds realy good. is it huge?
had the 2nd day of the course with Akin today was really good enjoyed it more this time as had settled in better!! got a kiss off him at the end! lol and free tickets to his salon live show at salon international! arent i a lucky girl hehe

Hi
Salon international is massive, every brand in our industry is there under 1 roof. I think that a few of the big names in hair straighteners are planning quite extravegant stands. I think ghd are there this year.

Latest posts

Back