Ceracraft pans from jml?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Murnettie

Reaction score
Hiya has anybody tried these I saw the advert and now I'm dying to get them but wanted to see if anybody has them, you don't need oil or anything when cooking even for a fried egg!! My finger is hovering on the buy button!!!

I don't think these "As Seen on TV" companies have ever sold anything worth buying. I have Teflon pans and an old cast iron one, and I don't need oil for frying eggs in them either. You can always look up the reviews before buying but I can guarantee a large majority of them will be negative reviews.

Ive seen these they LOOK good but in reality they are crap :( they always are from jml, everything i have bought from them they have always looked really good and ended up really rubbish :( if you do find a pan where no oil is needed to fry an egg though please let me know :) xx

Aww that's what I was afraid of hearing Grrr they look so amazing though :( but if I did get them they'd prob end up in the same place as all my "amazing will definitely work" exercise and abs machines while I sit on my bum stroking my wobbly belly looking at tv ads, eating a very oily fried egg sambo.... Sigh

Latest posts

Back