Certificate in Art and Photographic Make-Up?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Melanie89

Reaction score
I have had a look at local colleges for a make up course and have came across this 'Certificate in Art and Photographic Make-Up (VTCT Level 2)' Has anyone took a course like this and can you give me any info or advice? Im looking to use my ILA funding to do a make up course if anyone knows any other courses I can look at? Im in West Lothian so could travel to Edinburgh etc. I done 1 of the 2 days at The Scottish Beauty School unfortunatley on my first day someone crashed into my car and I couldnt attend the second day however I didnt feel 2 days was going to be good enough for me anyway! Any advice would be great!

HI, I don't know if it is similar but I did a vtct level 2 fashion and photographic make up course. We covered make up through the ages, high fashion, photographic, make up for black and white photographs, bridal and day/night. The course allowed us to do two photoshoots so we would have some professional photographic evidence at the end of it. I found it well worth doing but it depends on what you want to branch out into once you have finished.

I might be wrong but it may cover make up used in TV for example, bruising and cuts and things, it may be that you will have to have done a more basic make up course before you can move onto this, give them a call and ask for information on the course, entry requirements etc, and then you can decide if it's something that you would benifit from x

Latest posts

Back