Chair for eyelash extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snazzybiz

Reaction score
Hi geeks,
Sorry if this is in the wrong place.
I did my semi permanent eyelash extension training on Monday and think i need to buy a stool/ chair to use whilst applying the lashes.
I have a massage/ beauty couch which I am planning on using and think I might need a height adjustable chair.
Any advise would be appreciated as not really sure where to start looking or what I really need.
Thanks x

I have an height adjustable bed for mobile so it makes it easier with clients own seating I can always be at an height without the extra baggage. If you don't have a bed that adjusts I would go for a gas lift stool x

If you are going to be lashing for long periods each day, I would suggest a height adjustable saddle stool. They keep your posture correct and will help with the backache you inevitably get by hunching over your clients.

It's worth investing in a decent one too. I made the mistake of purchasing a cheap one of the internet but it wasn't a patch on the more expensive ones I had tried. I sent it back and am going to hold off until can afford a decent one as it's so important to look after your back when you're self employed.

I agree with elliebee ... don't be fooled into a buying a cheap chair. I made that mistake when I first started. They are not that comfortable and the padding goes really quickly so it's a false economy.

I use a saddle stool and wouldn't be without it!

HTH

Francesca
LASH by Francesca

thank you for your replies. When you say to avoid cheap ones, how cheap is cheap? Can you recommend any suppliers?
thanks

I got one that was around the £50 mark. It was rubbish!!

I had tried one in Sally's that was about £120 (I think) plus VAT. The diference in comfort/quality was amazing.

I know it works out at almost 3 times the price but IMO is something that shouldn't be scrimped on. Would be interested in other recommendations though for a good quality one.
x

Latest posts

Back