Change hair tip

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ProperPrincess

Reaction score
Is there a way to change stick tip and micro loop hair to bonded? I've had a full head of extensions by a new lady as mine is on maternity. I went with her as she had good reviews, decent pics and was a hairdresser. I can't possibly fitmy is so decided to give her a try. Big mistake! Poorly positioned and I've lost 26 in 2 days!

I emailed her on facebook and explained I wasn't happy she has used half stick tip and micro ring(what I asked for) half micro loop(all the ones that are out are loops. I asked her where do we go from here etc. she blocks me! So I email her info email address... I'm getting no where!

So is there a way I can change these to pre bonded and have my usual girl fit them when she's back in work?

Is there a way to change stick tip and micro loop hair to bonded? I've had a full head of extensions by a new lady as mine is on maternity. I went with her as she had good reviews, decent pics and was a hairdresser. I can't possibly fitmy is so decided to give her a try. Big mistake! Poorly positioned and I've lost 26 in 2 days!

I emailed her on facebook and explained I wasn't happy she has used half stick tip and micro ring(what I asked for) half micro loop(all the ones that are out are loops. I asked her where do we go from here etc. she blocks me! So I email her info email address... I'm getting no where!

So is there a way I can change these to pre bonded and have my usual girl fit them when she's back in work?

Use 192.com
Get her home address and write to her, give it 14 days.
Also with the address you can get her phone number, call her if you want first.
I wouldn't leave it at that if you have had so many problems. Did you ask for micro loop?

And sorry to say, but the reason she only has good reviews is because of what you have found, she blocks you.
Try opening a new account on Facebook and re emailing or getting her mobile number xoxo

Use 192.com
I wouldn't leave it at that if you have had so many problems. Did you ask for micro loop?

And sorry to say, but the reason she only has good reviews is because of what you have found, she blocks you.
Try opening a new account on Facebook and re emailing or getting her mobile number xoxo

I know her home address and phone number. I'm getting no where trying to be nice and professional! She certainly isn't being professional. Lesson learnt. Im just wondering if I can salvage the hair x

Use 192.com

Sorry no I didn't ask for micro loop. My hair is too fine. Micro rings and stick tip last but I knew microloop wouldn't xi don't use them on my own clients either x

I used stick tip as bonded the other day and it worked great! It actually worked better neater smaller bonds as for the loops I'm not a great fan so wouldn't know what to do with them. :)

I've also used the stick tip as bonds and just made sure I had extra keratin in case I needed extra for use with heat connector when applying. If you didn't want to do that you could always remove the tip completely (cut it off) and re bond...but these would be the same as stick tip x

Latest posts

Back