Change name or extend ?????

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

glitz

Reaction score
Hi guys has anyone got any advise, comments on the following....
As a nail tech who holds certificates in waxing, tinting and I am also doing my spray tanning on 3rd Nov ( I may do other courses later ). My bis name is GET NAILED which has been with me since I started out and carried me this far but I feel I need it to imply to any new clients that I do the above mentioned treatments too.

What do you think of "Get nailed & Beautiful" or is that really naff ???

I would be grateful of any comments or advise anyone has to offer
Thanks x

"Get nailed & Beautiful" is fine but is a bit of a mouthful. You could also consider "Get Nailed Beauty" which would I think get the message across that you do both.

How established are you? How would you feel about changing your name altogether? Do you think you would lose a lot of future clients if you changed your name?

Thanks Christine, yes it is a bit of a mouthful isn't it. All my clients have come to me through word of mouth so I have gained quite a good reputation as "Get Nailed" which is why I am reluctant to lose it but I do need to say that there is more to me than nails.

What about "Get Beauty Nailed" or I am sure I have stolen that from somewhere sounds familiar LOL

How about staying with Get Nailed and underneath your name ie. signs, stationery etc. Nail and Beauty Salon ?? I like Get Beauty Nailed better than Get Nailed Beauty, sounds a bit painful (lol, sorry .... !) xxx

GET NAILED
beauty and nails

Thanks to you guys for your input I think I will go with the latter I need to re order more bis cards etc soon so I can implement the name change then. xx

Latest posts

Back