Charm bracelet and charms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

*RHI*

Reaction score
Morning everyone!
For crimbo i really want to get my best friend a decent gift that she can keep forever basically. I thought of starting a charm bracelet for her then every important celebration in her life i can give her another charm. Where can i buy just a plain bracelet with no charms on it so i can start it from scratch. I hate those cheapy charm bracelets like from argos coz there so tacky but i do love all the other jewellery they have. Also where can i buy charms from, i want them to be expensiveish coz if im just buying one for each celebration i want it to be a really nice one

Have you tried H Samuels or Ernest Jones?

I would recommend a quality jewellers.We have one opposite us in Titchfield and they have some gorgeous pieces,affordable prices to suit most pockets.

I dont rate a lot of the highstreet jewellers tbh,it's cheap rubbish that breaks easily.

Have a look around the more personal type of jewellers.I'm sure you will find something nice and I bet your friend will be delighted.Lovely idea.:hug:

Have you tried looking in second hand shops, I never buy new if I can get second hand !!!!

What 'kind' of charm bracelet?

There are the 'italian' kind available in stainless steel, silver, etc... where you can buy thousands of different charms all over the web.
Here's a good site for them: ItalianCharms - Italian Charms, Italian Charm Bracelets. Offering 10,000 different charms by over 30 different companies.
I believe the 'originators' are "Zoppini". indexA

Or if you mean the more traditional kind, you can just buy a regular bracelet at the jewellery store where the gold is in loops/links BUT be sure it's 'solid' enough to handle the weight of charms.

I have started two Italian charm bracelets for my girls, that I'm filling up with all the things they love in Childhood... They wear them now. They're stainless steel and they don't rust etc.. so the girls just leave them on.

I also have for each of them, a real gold traditional charm bracelet, and slowly building those up as well and I'll give them to them when they are older.

hth's

Latest posts

Back