Cheap, white hand towels

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have bought asda ones too, but the best bargin was Ikea hand towels at 19p each brilliant and if u get nail polish on them it dosn't matter as much

I bought lots of the ikea 19p ones and a packet of dye for £5 from dunelm....

Have you looked at changing to Easydry single use towels?

We have a range of sizes from (30 x 20 cm for manicures - right up to 85 x 210 cm for spa towels) and they are available in a range of colours (black, white and pink).

If you visit our website (Resources) you can check out the sizes and prices. You can also request a free sample pack - that way you can try them before you commit to buying.

The towels and packaging are fully biodegradable and save you a huge amount of time and money which is currently wasted on laundry.

I hope this helps?

I get 40 terry towelling towels from costco for 14.99 cheap enough to discharge when they get minging or use them as rags .

Long Ago before I bought towels from towelhub website.It has very nice collection and good quality.Till now I used that hand towels only.

I need some new towels for my salon ( Heather purple colour?) Dunelm has some lovely ones but the bath sheets I need for my couch are £16.99 each :eek:. Is this a reasonable price to pay???

I did have a feel of some in Asda but they didnt feel anywhere near as soft and this is what I'm afraid of when buying online, that they arrive and just aren't soft enough.

Help guys, can't afford to spend hundreds on a bundle of towels.

H xx

I live in Australia but that's very cheap for a bath sheet. I generally pay £25 ($40 Australian) for a single bath sheet.

Tescos towels are always very good. I have the bright pink ones and they keep there softness too! And its clubcard points too. Win win!

Sent from my GT-I5800 using SalonGeek

Latest posts

Back