Cheapest place to buy Gelish?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flapjack

Reaction score
Hi,

Just wondering where the cheapest place is to buy Gelish polishes?

Thanks

Tracy

THE place to purchase Gelish is through the authorised distributor ie Nail Harmony UK. I am sure if you search the internet you can find slightly cheaper versions but you have to bear in mind the source, the fact you will not get any support if there are any problems or the batch is faulty or a fake AND there is the ethical question that brands like ourselves and others on here, work very hard to promote, advertise, give advice, support, pay staff and overheads to give you the best possible service and some chancers want to undermine all this by leeching off the back of legitimate, hardworking, suppliers

Trouble is you cannot guarantee they are genuine from Amazon, you could be buying a fake, there was a post on here a little while ago from someone who didnt buy from the authorised distributor and her purchase turned out to be fake.

You know what? It doesn't matter if the products are genuine or not.

You should be supporting the people who support you. The legal licensed distributors for the UNITED KINGDOM.

I just love the way some people go to the lengths they go to, to buy cheap ... but then they do not charge cheap .. oh no. And those are the same ones who call distributors greedy? lol

Distributors charge what they charge because they do things legally and offer support for you with advertising and education etc. Whilst the 'messers' buy and import illegally.

No support given here for 'messers' or by your licensed distributor, I hope.

You should be supporting the people who support you. The legal licensed distributors for the UNITED KINGDOM.

I just love the way some people go to the lengths they go to, to buy cheap ... but then they do not charge cheap .. oh no. And those are the same ones who call distributors greedy? lol

Distributors charge what they charge because they do things legally and offer support for you with advertising and education etc. Whilst the 'messers' buy and import illegally.

So true !!

couldn't have said it better!

Latest posts

Back